Reviews for Struggle
oki chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
holy shit i didn't see that ending coming! that was a great story! i especially like the last chapter you wrote. i agree, people easily blame transgenders for not being comfortable with themselves, not thinking that it's not /that/ easy to decide what's good for you in the first place - whether you undergo FTM or MTF procedure.
Jack316 chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
That was a tragic ending. But still, the story is nice and pretty much gives a glimpse of how hard it is to be different in a world that thinks in black and white.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Kasai-Sama chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
This story just...blew me away. Your writing style and vast knowledge of the subject are amazing. Normally I really don't care for stories that portray Haruka as TG, because from my understanding Takeuchi stated in an interview that 'Haruka is a girl. Always has been, always will be', but the way you wrote this story is so believable that it overides my orginal opinion.

I'm not biased against TG, quite the opposite, and this story gave me a lot of insight on the subject. True, I'll never be able to understand it fully, but this has helped me a lot. I havea few friends dealing with GID right now...and though I'll never be able to understand it all, I try to be there for them as much as I can

This story was, as I said before, amazing, and I very much enjoyed reading it )
Proz-milo chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Hey, great story, I really like your take on it. I have a few good friends myself that are going through the same thing, both MTF and FTM. I hope this story gives a lot of people insight on the subject.
lali chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
your story was GREAT!i am happy u have someone who loves you. i totally agree with u (on everything)
Trixxie chapter 11 . 4/7/2008
*tear* NO NO NO! DEAD WHAT! No :( I love your writing by the way, and i wish you luck on your surgery. I work in gyne and we've seen a few reversal surgeries, both types. (man to woman and woman to man) I will never understand how people could judge this type of issue. If you're born in the wrong body that's 'gods' screw up..not yours.
Yukimura Akira chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Wow... Now this is something different. Indeed, that was very brave of you. Courage like yours is hard to find, and I salute you for that. Well done on the story, I liked it. The terms did confuse me a little lol but I guess it's alright. Anyways, I hope to see you soon, with a nice update somewhere x

Until then,

Aki -
mantikora chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
This story made me cry...which does not happen often when I reed especially...actually I can count the times it did happen on fingers of one hand. Gotta tell you that I almost quit reading few times, it's no secret to me that, that's the way I react when I run into something I don't quite understand. I know what it takes for me to accept certain things or groups of people, one of them is inside on what is happening, and you sure did give me just that. Thank you for writing this, thank you for giving detail and explanations on what FMT patients go through. I am sincerely glad I did read this. Best of luck to you in the future)
papapapuffy chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
you're my hero T.T The was a beautifuly writen story. The emotions so real... I hope everything works out for you.

Best of wishes
pheebly chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
I was unsure of what I was getting into when I started your story, but the relationship between Haruka and Michiru has always fascinated me. I've never once read as captivating or compelling story about Haruka though. Its a unique perspective, one that I doubt I'd actually come across in my real life.

Thank you for sharing this story, especially since your own story is similar. I'm sure that it is going to open a few eyes.
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
first off I LOVE YOU!

heh. & Secondly i MISS YOUR ASS!

[[& thirdly i will have to remember the ma'am thing.

_ even tho i dont call anyone i ever know ma'am or sir.

lol. but even so you always know i am behind you ONE HUNDRED PERCENT MAN! I LOVE YA! hehe. :kisses:
Reusch17 chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
You truly are an amazing person and this was really a heart wrenching story that holds a very powerfull message. I feel honoured to have just read it. Your a strong person and I hope that is one thing about you that will never change! Take care!
debora diskey chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
I hope atleast some of your family and not just your girlfriend is behind you on this SIr. Yes I said sir even though you was born female. I only caught it midway through the other night but their was a really good documentry on that was called Born in the Wrong Body. Maybe if there are vhs or dvd copies of it out you might sugeest to your readers that they watch it. May it bring them a better understanding of the situation. But like I say hope you have some of your family in your corner over this. There are only 2 people in my massive family that support the fact I refuse to hide anylonger being a lesbian. Those 2 being my 19 year old son and 17 year old daughter. Good Luck in all you do. Hopefully a Friend to you in this crazy world of ours Debora Diskey.
tigonookami chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
You know this is the best story I've read from you and it does leave a bitter taste like most, but this is reality, which is probly why I like it so much. Fairy tales can only go so far in this world to give hope but in the end their an empty promise. I want to read more stories like this but it is a form of taboo for most writers to think or ponder or even go into detail about. I actually looked up the procedure while reading this story and the killings of gays/bi/trans over the years. Reading this really brings up old scars and truth. Good luck man, we might meet up one day, god speed.

-Tigon .O