Reviews for Saying Goodbye
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Lovely story, so sad but so well written!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I am practically bowing to the perfect that is this piece. I love the interpretation of everything, and I especially adore that it was Narcissa who said goodbye and Bellatrix who cried.
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very interesting interpretation. Mine's completely different. I would have thought that Andromeda never said goodbye and just left like that. And I think that Narcissa would have forgotten her and cried. And I think Bellatrix would not have, even though I understand why you wrote it this way. It's beautiful, too.
iliads chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh, I love this so much, from the characterisation right down to the nicknames. The last line in particularly is very powerful, how it was Bellatrix who cried instead of Narcissa. It's just amazingly written.
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Update! We need to know more bout bellatrix!
Pepe Le Pew chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow,

Its nice reading something from Narcissa's point of view. I haven't done that before. And I love the deep sense of irony here. Its not Narcissa who cries, but Bellatrix, the lady with the nasty temperament. I love this. I love how it's the baby that grows up.

Great One-shot!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i really liked this, it showed a different side to narcissa. well done!
revolution rae chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Beautifully written, certainly. This is so sad. I love it...

Rae
NeverSayNeverr chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Beautiful Story ! Wow I loved it! I loved ur other story 101 ways to kill Umbridge too. Imma read the reast of them too )
the lycans chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Loved it. They are fascinating creatures aren't they. I've always thought that once they loved each other. They were sisters and will always remain so.
mackgirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was beautifully written. I loved all of it and would have to just write the story in the review to tell you what all I loved. One thing that got to me the most though was the end when it was Bellatrix that cried.
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great story :) . Loved it. It was interesting look inside Narcissa's thoughts. Well Done :).
hondagirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
wow. amazing. lovedt he insight into narcissa thoughts. well done.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I'm always interested in stories about the Black sisters, and this was beautiful. The style of narration you've chosen is very powerful, and works very well for Narcissa, and the characterisations are gorgeous.

The last line was haunting too. Absolutely wonderful work.
KaryInTheSky chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This was brilliant! You portrayed Narcissa marvellously. This is the way I always saw her: conscious but firm to the “principles” she was brought up with. I love the fact that she misses her sister but won’t cry and won’t forgive her. This little piece shows a great deal of her personality, and how she is so different from Bella and Andromeda. Great work!