Reviews for My Sassy Girl
darkapajamalord chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
that's... it? ahhh update!
Dina Sana chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Love it update sooooon please :)
MaidenLock chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved the movie! I watched the korean and it's awesome! Naruto Movie Amazing!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Please please please continue!
alphaladywolf chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
She instantly grabs his collar and smacks him as hard as she could.

"What the hell, woman—!"

She started beating him up. "Don't do that again, you bastard!" Smack! "You wanna die!" Pak! "Who the hell are you calling baby, huh!" Slap! "Hitting on random women!" SMACK! "What kind of a man, are you, huh!" SMACK! SLAP! "You really want to die by my hands that much, huh? HUH!"

From the jail cell, the huge men with an overdose of tattoos were at awe with her feminist way. "Why are you beating up our pretty boy! Hand him over to us!" their hands were outstretched outside the spaces in betweens of the jail bars. "Do not lump his body, you man-hater! We'd love to be the ones banging him! Give him to us!"

Sakura glanced their way and glared. "This man," she slightly raised Sasuke, "is mine." She turned to face the prey in her hands. "We already spent two nights together, right, handsome?" she sweetly purred.

Sasuke choked in whether displeasure or pleasure, he could not say. The underlying pretense in her words was too much for him to handle. At that moment, she was too hot for his eyes and his own good.

LOL. I luv this
yin-flames chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
LOL! That was hilarious! A little bit hard to follow, but so funny! Hopefully you can update soon...
mwahahahahaha chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Holy crap! THAT'S HILARIOUS! PHEEEWWWW! -sigh- Oh, tear...
kizumichan chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
OMG-spazz- I LOVE YOU. This is like, the best I've read today. XD The way Sasuke is acting makes me laugh so hard! NICE JOB!

Meron ba lima sa susunod?
Asa chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
hmmm... without looking into ur pro-po (profile) i'm guessing tht ur a filipino, huh? judging by the chapter names ] I'm a filipino 2 btw P Oh and gr8 story!
HopeNeverFails14 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
oh GEEZ, i cant stop laughing XD

brilliant, continue!
HopeNeverFails14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010

brilliant, as always
jetblacksakura chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
It's funny really funny, but keep in mind that you are walking a fine line of T-M ratings.
Shubhs chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
kaysshi chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
lol i love your chapter names! :D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Nevermind, I just read the disclaimer. Regardless, this isn't very original, and I can see all the plot lines from the movie being played out in here to the most accurate detail.

I know I'm sounding quite negative right now, but honestly, this isn't your work, by writing this, it insinuates that you hold the creative juices behind the work.