Reviews for Baring It All
Rebecca098 chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
wow what an incredibly hot story! Looking forward to reading more in the near future!
maligal17 chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
Wow! This is a great story. Just the right amount of sex! And... Not that I am against it, but I hope they are not using protection (you have not mentioned any) because I would love for Brennan to get pregnant... Does that sound weird?

But... Please finish this! It is too good to just stop!
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i loved
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
i loved:)
SardothianStag chapter 23 . 1/8/2010
this story is amazing! Booth and Bones are characterised beautifully :) Is this story going to be finished?
iamladyliberty chapter 23 . 9/4/2009
lovely and amazing, this whole piece feels so true, but in a way so raw, so honestly true in a way that they haven't been together in the past-perhaps it's the emotional and physical intimacy, or perhaps you've given us a glimpse into another world, a parallel world that we all want to live in with them. stunning.

any chance we will see the final six chapters?

with great admiration and affection, thank you for writing and sharing your talent with us.
VENZwife chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I just went back and re-read your profile and read that you have retired all of your stories and DELETED them? My heart nearly broke knowing that you had written other stories that I will not be able to read! I am in love with Baring It All, and really enjoy your writing style.

May I ask why you removed your older stories from the archive? Do you have them posted somewhere else that I could read? Do you still have them saved somewhere?

I'm almost manic thinking about the possibilities of more stories from you, and more wonderful Booth lovin' that I will never be able to read?
VENZwife chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
Hello,

I am REALLY enjoying this story, and am looking forward to reading the rest of it. I noticed it has been a very long time since it was updated, but I am still holding on to hope that you will continue!

Please post again soon? :-)
donna40441 chapter 23 . 6/23/2009
Please finish this story, can't wait to see what happens!
aserene chapter 23 . 2/6/2009
Excellent story so far! I've just gotten into Bones and i hope you update soon!
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
So very good. Well done.
kimmiej77 chapter 23 . 1/4/2009
haha, good so far, update soon
lizzywig0791 chapter 23 . 10/6/2008
hi,

i just read all of the chapters at once over the weekend and i must say wow your good lol

i also was just wondering when the next chapter was going to be finished, unless that was the last one idk (if it is though, its a really good way to end the story)

but if it isn't i'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
bb-4ever chapter 23 . 9/23/2008
all caught up. love it. he's got more making up to do. look forward to more soon
evenstar1974 chapter 23 . 9/7/2008
I read the first 23 chapters today and have been spoiled because I could just read and read and now I have to wait so I have one thing to say, well actually two.

First, PPS!

Second thank you again for sharing all of your great stories. The only bad thing about reading what you have written is I am afraid the show will never be able to compete with you. Although the show does have you beat in one small detail. On Fox I get to see David- maybe not as much of him as I would like but I do get to see him.