Reviews for Miss Weasley and the Lupin Boy
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is absolutely precious I love it. I like never read HP fics but I saw this and OMG I am so happy I read this! AMAZING!
sillynonsense chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I enjoyed this very much! )
Dr. Dawg chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
More. Haha. You leave it hanging there just as it gets seriously good.
ironfaery chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I nearly cried with the funeral, one of the best teddy,vic fanfics ive read. lovely!
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
oh my god i loved this :) it was so cute and perfect and i loved all the references to older characters and that thing with the pictures of the order... just so well done all around :)
thenag chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is a fantastic Ted/Vic piece. I loved how you presented it, and you allowed the characters to grow.

Some of the things I liked:

How Victoire would ask why Teddy was at a Weasley/Potter function and get in trouble with her parents

How Teddy was attached to his grandmother-I think fanfic authors often forget that Teddy did have a loving, caring home with his grandmother

How Victoire scored in Quidditch against Teddy

How Teddy and Victoire are NOT in Gryffindor (Finally! We're thinking outside the Red and Gold box!)

Anways, I liked it.
gildedbutterflies chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This story was really lovely, well done :)
peacegirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
LOVE IT! Cute
DoofusBrain chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow... this is exeptional... please update
something i can never have chapter 1 . 2/28/2008

i LOVE it!

hugs and cookies,

LS
Skysong chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Very nice, short and to the point, love the "‘Merlin,’ he breathed ‘I knew you were part Veela, but this is ridiculous.’" - best line EVER! Well done!
Recycled Paper Addict chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love you so much.

Have fun in Paris baby.

Love Rosie
blankford chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I loved it. All of it, the way you wrote it the way it looked. It seemed perfect. Your right the ending is kind of rushed but I still liked it. D

Keepwritting!