Reviews for Lunacy of Blue Angel: Metroid Blue
bdun chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
that grey thing is marx from kirby super star, isn't it?
That guy chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
It's been nearly 2 months, are you continuing this?

Please say yes.
Demonabyss chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
Very nice. I like the way you're introducing each of the Brawl characters and then some it seems. Nice cliffhanger for Marx, from Kirby Superstar right? In any case, keep up the good work.
LuisVilla chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
This is quite a good story you are writing here, it is quite humorous and is well written. It is quite catching as it keep you reading from the beginning to the end.

For me, the only bad part of this story is that the chapters are short so I recommend you to write longer ones.

All in all I will keep watching how this story develops as it has captured my attention (the scenes with Tifael being my favorites ones at the moment) so I hope that you will not keep from writing this story for too long.

I wish you luck

Tikigod784 chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
I'm assuming you've played Brawl. Aren't you as disappointed as I am that they had King Dedede as a playable character when Shadow was only an assist trophy? Alas, whining won't get us anywhere...

The story's getting funner and funner, but the Arume name's are throwing me off... a bit. We need Profiles dangit! Tifael's the only one I can remember by name! ...barely... XD
R'N'Rer chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
Great story, great plot, one of the best stories I've seen , until you did a cliffhanger for Meta Knight...
Neco Conneco chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I made it through the first two chapters (I'll try to do the rest later):

The story progression isn't bad so far, but the writing is... well, it feels more like you're summarizing something you saw happen than telling a story, which makes for a very distracting read. The stuff in parentheses should simply not exist. Some of the phrasing is cliche and a bit too dramatic for its own good (“And here I was thinking this job was going to get boring,”; She was more than a bounty hunter, she was a protector of the galaxy!; etc.). Also, your grammar could use some attention.

It seems like you got hit over the head with some inspiration and were in a rush to get it all out as quickly as possible. I would suggest going back over everything calmly and rephrasing things to flow better.

Also, you missed the part where Samus rushes the Arume and they steal all her stuff.

dragonsroar chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
I must admit, I am very interested in this story and are hoping for a quick continuation. I think what really got me hooked is the level of creativity that you presented in the story, unlike some the stories in the Smash Brother category. You were even able to incorporate an anime into the mix without taking away from the overall appeal. Nothing grammatically wrong with the story and the flow is very smooth. Just continue to write and articulate you thoughts.
Ri2 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008 that's what's going on. Fascinating.

I like Tifael...and think it was bizarrely funny that she was interested in Sammy. XD
Paper Dimentio chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Your story is growing funnier by the chapter, there were a quite few moments I laughed while reading this.

Looking forward to the next chapter, even if it won't be for a while.
unknown chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
good chapter, but i have suggestin if your not going to do this one can you please update Amnesia?
Moonbeam chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
[i]As a warning: it is my wish to involve every playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl at some point in this story,[/i]

Really. o_0

Usually the problem with having so many characters is keeping track of what they're doing. Not saying it's impossible, it's just frustratingly hard.

(All that said, I'm looking forward to Samus and Solid Snake's meeting. . Ho ho ho ho!)
Ri2 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Tifael is strange. Is she attracted to Samus? Why is she talking in the third person?
El Nino1 chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
The writing here is pretty good. The action keeps the story moving at a respectable pace. You also do a fairly decent job of writing Samus as a character, and there's enough humor so that the story doesn't get too self-serious. The atmosphere and mood seem fitting for a Brawl story.

The beginning is a little problematic because it is just an infodump. But you did right by keeping it short and writing from the perspective of an unnamed official of the Galactic Federation. Maybe there's a way to dress it up a bit to make it more engaging though. And I don't know if your introduction of Samus in chapter 1 was meant to be satirical or not. Some of the humor there and in other places relies on knowledge of pop culture. That's okay, but it's a little too obvious, to the point that it takes the reader out of the story, as when you mentioned Star Trek by name. Also, bringing up things like "Unresolved Sexual Tension" makes it seem like you are being deliberately satirical on fanfiction itself. It's funny, but it does distract from the story. Nothing wrong with being satirical, but maybe being more subtle would make it less jarring to read. Unless the whole thing is satire, in which case it would help to emphasize that a bit more. Sometimes I read a line and I don't know if it was meant to be a joke or not. Case in point: "Because you don’t touch yourself at night."
vicviper-pilot-T301 chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
One of the best SSB stories I have read in a long time. Original plot, exelent format, and a cliff hanger not thrown into the middle of a battle scene.

Looking forward to reading the next update. :D