Reviews for Fidelity
sunnyvibes chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Awww sad but dramatic and telling. A well done heart aching story.
guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Omg wat a beautiful story but also sad. I loved it.
Ally chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Fabulas work, by the way, love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Well... ouch.
birdlover chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Make a more satisfying ending!
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i think my heart just broke. really. but the story was amazing! really it was great! i loved it :)

K.M
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Totally see this. As one TAang shipper I know says, the world of Avatar is unfortunately owned by KatAang shippers. Sigh. Just by having my favorite pairings crushed completely by the news of a KatAang wedding with 3 kids in tow pretty much has me begging 'Then who the heck did Toph-the-best-character-evaar marry and have children with!' because I can't imagine her accepting just anyone other than someone who can keep up with her awesome.

But as another author agrees with me, I support TAang but sometimes I think Aang won't be able to take the woman who is Toph.
Seamew chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is so gorgeous, but I'm afraid we're going to be having a love-hate relationship. It's okay, I'll just pretend there was a happy ending for Toph. I know, it was just a day dream! Or nightmare. Yep.

I loved your character's interactions, their passion, and realistic feelings. Thank you for writing!
arquent chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was an amazing story. Well done.

"She hoped they would pass for tears of joy." Probably the best sentence to finish a story.
ThatGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I cut myself for weeks after reading
Epic Queen of Hearts chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Why does Toph has to be sad?Can't Katara be jealous? Can I finish this story for you?Good.

A year later, Katara leaves Aang for Zuko and him and Toph get also has a conicipion at Katara and Zuko's wedding. Mai still hasen't gotten out of the mental got better before her[that's saying something.]Then Katara got they named their baby Yuan[I totally stole that from a different story,but i'm too lazy to think of my own.]But you are a good Toph got END.
Livelife20 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It so sad... Poor Toph! But the story is great!
PetPal1234556 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
AWESOME! But, I hate you. HOW COULD YOU LET AANG MARRY KATARA? :(
elainenichole chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Talk about depressing...liked it tho
azab chapter 1 . 3/3/2010