Reviews for Depth Perception
Mya21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
hey this is great. it dose a really good job of showing thier relationship wiht eachoter they dont say it but you can tell that they care
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I like it. It's realistic and I could see it being a reason why Team Gai's still together -
sunlightkisses chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
an important simple moment of a story. love it :)
SeraphAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Cute story. I like how Neji just acts as though nothing's changed. )
OSYH chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh, I love subtleties as well! I think they're more effective because you're always asking for more. :) I really liked this.
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm not even a Neji/Tenten shipper. Tenten's one of the characters that's difficult to write I think because Kishimoto has given us so little to go with (of course, female characters don't seem to be his strength anyway, but that's a whole different rant). I like your Tenten; she's canon accurate, but infused with actual personality, and Neji is so hard to get right for fanfic writiers-you've done a great job. Thanks for this!
DarkAngelLida chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
soo cute i loved it
chocolate chip bagel chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
You did a wonderful job with the subtleties. Great characterizations!
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
aw, cute.
Emma-Bishop chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Very nice. I think you really captured Neji's character (which is no small feat).
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Sweet, short, understated and lovely. I do hope this isn't your last attempt at a Naruto fanfic. :)
Without Fear chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This was a nicely written piece! They were all so in character it made me feel really really happy. You can't imagine how pissed I get when characters are out of character.

Anyways, that was sweet, very sweet. Neji and Tenten has always been an interested pair both as friends and/or potential couples. I really liked it! :D
Matahari chapter 1 . 11/18/2007