Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
ivan chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Hey where is the sequel i enjoyef this verry much. I don't recsll the last time i sat and read instead of watching tv
sfbxfcb chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful! Please write more!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
gah. This is perfection! Seriously. I'm glad that Lucas actually let Brooke talk to him. Usually they're just explosive and angry and they never get anywhere. And poor Haley. Honestly, Nathan's going to need to work a hell of a lot more to make up for all the bullshit.

great job.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
OH MAN THAT WAS SO SAD! Seroiusly, I feel so bad for Haley and Lucas and even Nathan but so much for Skye. The poor girl.
brucas224 chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
just read it loved loved the brucas love and the gang
xScottx chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
Good
SparklingIvy chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
I just read this story and I love it so much! Please don't wait until Christmas to do the sequel! I know OTH sucks without Brucas, but that's where great fanfic like this comes in... to save the day! Great Job! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Love.Me.Today chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love love love this story! Totally awesome.
greekcat92 chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
ok..WOW..i read this story in 1 day! lol..i loved it! and i really cant wait till the sequel! but does it have to be next Christmas? I mean i dont think i can wait that long! lol...anyway good job...and when you do start the sequel can you please tell me! please and thank u! D Cat
Jenna chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Oh great story...but is there no squel because we were kind of left with a clif hanger...But i must say i loved how Brooke told skye she was trying to tell Lucas the difference between red and pink.
Jenna chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Aw the ending of this chapter was super cute. "I'd like to have my daddy." I love this storys its so good.
princetongirl chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
loved it update soon
S05Y31 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
I just read this story from the begining and its great! I loved it! Well done!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
oh my gosh yea! i cant wait to see what happens...please oh please ud soon! : D
Laura369 chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Perfection. I absolutely loved it all.

I like how you ended it, all the issues there are yet to come but we don't worry about it too much since they are together to face them.