Reviews for Montol
MorganaArthur chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Excellent the chapter one ! I love Harry Potter and Drago/Ginny ! Morgana
Tash the Mash Master chapter 59 . 6/28/2011
OMG! This was sooooo cute and sooooo sad! :) i swear, i cried, well, nearly... :) it was amazing!
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 59 . 3/20/2010
noice job. :D
Guest chapter 59 . 1/29/2010
Ooh that was good, I liked it. Though I was partially confused with the whole "She's not a ghost she's notdead!" Thing. But anywho. But yeah it was sweet and the plot was good :)
TheColdFlame chapter 59 . 1/17/2010
Did he thank Sncha or watever her name was? really good fic I loved it so much

Josi
TheColdFlame chapter 24 . 1/16/2010
I love the chapter name! really good chap

Josi
Emily M. Riddle chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
i really like it so far ;) what's up with ginny killing his parents? how? and if there's anyway to actually respond to this what does it mean if the story's AU?
TheRainbowFish chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Aww I didn't know you dedicated a chapter to me, that's so sweet of you. :)

I just started reading this story and I have to say it's great. I especially like this chapter.

Xx Ocy
slythernightowl chapter 59 . 8/18/2009
I loved this story so very much. I cried and also felt "whole again" hahah. Thank you so much for writing and finishing this.
cmiley freaky chapter 25 . 7/1/2009
HEY!

u named this from James Patterson's trilogy! didn't you?
serenity silenced chapter 27 . 6/14/2009
woah...this is totally not draco! the draco i know, would be smirking to high heaven knowing somebody who fancied him- no he would'nt care cuz he's the slytherin sex god, dammit!
natsumi456 chapter 59 . 12/2/2008
OMG! I totally loved this story! I cried, seriously! I hardly ever cry while reading a book(besides New Moon). Your really good at writing, and I love the ending!
book luvver chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
um. just one thing. malfoy has grey eyes not blue ones ;P
cmiley freaky chapter 50 . 9/29/2008
yeah, yeah, it's great...

now where's that harry potter oneshot? and NOT with luna or hermione...ginny rulz!
Ziyad chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hi ,

I'm reading your story curently and i find it so ... wonderful , yeah really , i love it .

I'm in chapter 20 and the only point that i found little strange was the attitude of Drago , I thought that he has a strong personnality ... and in your story , he is ... euh ... little , you know , wiak . Anyway , so good story , I'm gonne finish it know ... you've made a lot of suspense :D .

kiss .