Reviews for Faded Rivalry
The-Dark's-Familiar chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
More more more more more more more more

Lurvin' it! :)
Jade Queen of the Damned Lazy chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! hooray! You updated! About damn time to! wow this was soo good! thank you! *Huggles* More more! Yay for racy scenes! please don't give up on it! Do more!

You No1 fan and constant nagger of this fic

Jade
Jade Queen of the Damned Lazy chapter 4 . 9/13/2004

You No1 fan and constant nagger of this fic

Jade
Triforce Chica chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
(this is Kazzy from before) I hope my review didn't make you feel guilty...; But hey, you updated, which is a pleasnt suprise! I like the scene at the end in bed. So cute. And remember, don't ever write if you don't feel like it! That being sad, I AM glad you decided to continue this.
can i get a chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
this is the funniest tekken story i've read so far. i actually laughed out loud! and when you make me laugh out loud, you get a cookie! it will be delivered when the next chapter is up. :P
chronic-fever chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
oh i loved how hwoarang attacked jin in his sleep. Im so happy youre continuing !
Suchy chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Dude, I love this story! I love the thoughts you put in. They're so funny. I'm glad you decided to continue it.

I did see 28 Days Later. That was an awesome movie! Titanic...hehe. Anyway, really hope you put another chapter up soon. Toodles 4 now!
MissDbzMedabots chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Hi! I read the 4 chapters over again... the Anon nickname seemed familiar, so I think I read it before a LONG time ago. Anyway, I really love the OOC-ness :D makes a change! Keep it going we all love it! _
Kawaii Thief Kitsune chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
The characters are OOC, but it's so cute even a reader like me can ignore it. I love the Jin's clothes being too big for Hworang and the Jin pinning Hworang with ease, it's adorable and I'd love to read more soon.
Kazzy chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
*pokes the author* Uh...are you still writing this? 'Cause...it's...good. And you...should write more. Yeah.
nicky chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
"hold out your arms."
omg that was so cute!()
looking forwrd to more! love it!
make hwoarang pass out again!()lol!
its my exam week and im reading yaoi fics! and cute ones at that! thanks for the fic!()
Kaio chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Oh! I'm all interested now, and it just stops!
*poke poke* Update this! It's written wonderfully, and has made me crack up continuely :) I look foreward to the rest!
BadBehaviour86 chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
no!reviewers didn't abandone you!at least not me!Please continue this!XD
Syn chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
I really like the way that this was heading. I know how hard it is to write these things, but an update would be GREAT!
Shurei chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
Awh..this is definetely what I needed after this stupid horror-day. I love this story so much. So much, so much. You add more, ne~?

Yup, I'm going to walk the rest of the evening with the scary grin on my face. Jin x Hwoarang. Awh. I'm not too obsessed, oh no. ( and yes, no one ever knows when I'm trying to be sarcastic. how sad. )
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »