Reviews for Subtle Edge
shelshokd chapter 1 . 7/20
Echoing Firebird's sentiments!
Dark Leo can be a scary S.O.B. I see him taking his descent into what would normally be unthinkable behaviors with the same dedicated tenacity that he does for his honorable ones. Especially if he's doing it willingly.
Great job explaining his struggle with his choices. I don't see Leo ever being able to deny his deeply ingrained honor and compassion forever, either.
Great fic!
;-)
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Oooo dark and gritty. I love that there's still enough honor in him that this really hurts him - but he's still so determined to save his family, he doesn't care. Like drinking the poison so they don't have to.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Of course he'd snap out of it! He's Leo, and his family would help overcome his inner demons.
Impressed chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I had such a well time reading this. Flawless description and brilliant handling of raw and darker emotions for this character. Amazing job!
princessebee chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Vivid and visceral writing with some brilliant turns of phrase in there plus a very intriguing look into Leo with a damaged psyche and the twist at the end...GASP... an excellent piece of work!
Darlantana chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
M. Interesting take. Very nice :D
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Awesome story. I can see Leo feeling like this, too. You are a very good writer. I hope you write more awesome stories like this soon. You rock.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow that was awesome! I like th tragic hero-ish Leo. You know self sacrficing kinda delusionally warped sense of justice which makes sense to a scared psyche. Awesome!
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Very interesting! I'm usually not a fam of Dark Leo fics, but this one is very well written and I especially appreciate the twist you put in at the end. The constant changing of perceptions to what the 'real' situation is keeps this story moving forward.

Very nicely done!
imthegreenfairy88 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
wow that was amazingly written. And I love the fact that you made Leonardo dark and in thriving need for revenge from the Foot. Because, it is true. Every time they are to fight the Foot the turtles leave them just stunned but never facing death. I think this is a "real" turning point that Leonardo(being the leader) would take for protection of his family. Simple emotions and instincts until someone would snap like that, after years and years of fighting. It's very good!