Reviews for M is for Minute by Minute
Dickwolflawandor chapter 2 . 7/11
Love it so far
Tbookworm chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
Thank you for sharing your work. I just found this story and wanted to let you know that I hope you will continue working on it. I find your premise interesting and while there might be one or two plot holes they are minor and in no way impact the enjoyment of the story. I think I read in one of your author's notes that you struggle with writing, particularly spelling and grammar. I sympathize with you. I was tested for a learning disability or dislexia when I was younger; it turned out that I was slow to complete tests, and assignments because of a written expression learning disability. Please do not ever allow yourself to think there is anything wrong with your intelligence just because you struggle to find words to express your ideas. I can barley add 11 and get 2 much less figure out things like how complex mathematical formulas, but I know that does not mean that I am not intelligent. Again thank you for sharing your work. And I hope you will continue to finish the story and update as you are able. I will add this to my list of stories that I am following so that I do not miss any updates.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 27 . 2/7/2015
I hope that you continue to find the courage, desire and will to write, so that you are able to carry this story out to its conclusion. I understand what it is like to have setbacks, and have my own stories that have not yet met the finish line (under a different penname). I have found this story to be interesting (confusing in some places) and different. It intrigued me. I hope that you are able to continue working on it.
lilMissWombat chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
weee.. OMG just found my new fav.. *fingers crossed* please stay good. please stay good
mikiss chapter 27 . 9/16/2014
Can't remember if I read this chapter but I hope more are coming.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
To start off, I am seriously disappointed that you didn't finish the story. Yes, 7 years later, but still, I'm new to numb3rs fan fiction.
The story is really weird, and I will admit I almost stopped reading it. But I kept going and I began to appreciate all the research you put into the guardianship and competency issues. It's seriously suuuuuuupppper annoying that it's not finished!
Anyways, as far as the writing goes. One of the only real issues I see with the writing is that you don't transition times very well. Nightmare, conversation, scene switching from good guys to bad guys all blurs together. I reccomend doing a bit if research on how to write better transitions as well as offsetting dialogue between multiple characters.
Overall, I thought it was good and your skill and clarity did improve as you wrote more chapters.
Spelling is not the mark of intelligence or even an indicator in the ability to write. Spelling is memorization and pattern recognition. Prople's brains all work differently. One of my professors in college has a doctorate in English Literature. He can't spell worth beans. When writing out suggestions on the board, He'd write the first few letters and then squiggle the rest. We students, would, good naturdely, try and come up with the longest or most complex words we could think of. In the end, the professor, and all of us students, would be smiling as the board was filled with squiggles. He is a brilliant and insightful professor and writer. The ability to spell correctly or not, is not a mark of skill or intelligence but the laziness to not even bother to try is.
gateway guest chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
I find myself intrigued by this story. The twists, tunnels and detours can be confusing.

However, please note: possessive is your, you're is you are; plurals do not have apostrophes; and your muse is awesome.

senora dot lopez yahoo dot com
ahuntress chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I'm glad you decided to continue. I will enjoy seeing where this goes.
1983Sarah chapter 27 . 1/15/2014
Great update! So glad you did again! I really enjoyed reading and remembering this story. Poor Don, he is really living in hell right now, but I love how even with all that has happened to him he is working out a way to protect his family and find a way back to himself and his life. Happy to see Colby is in his corner and working some things out too!
Cissyaliza chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Well, now I don't know who are bads and who are goods! Who want Don to stay kid? I wait for next chapter expecting I understand what happens
foxeeflame chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Well done!Loved it! Sponge bath ! Yay!
fighttowin1 chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Thank you for taking the time to share this adventure with us! As I was reading your Notes at the bottom of this chapter, something my Pastor posted on Facebook the other day jumped out at my memory and so I've copied it here for you: Rejection has to have ur permission to work against u! Remember rejection is just someone else's opinion of u...don't let it become yours.
I think you are doing a great job of writing the story! :-)
foxeeflame chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
Hallo there! I loved this chapter. Don is regaining some control by rationalizing events around his daily schedule. I like tha fact that is is covertly trying to solve the kidnapping by himself. I love the hur/comfort and angst going on in the fic. Don is keeping his chin up! Please update SOON, I love your fic!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
Glad to see you back. I like the set backs because they are real. And you don't make it like he is starting all over again just that he's dealing with issues.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
Well I'm very happy to find your fic ago! I like it since begining and th├Ęse two chapter are very good. You're very skilfull to apint Don's troubles and I love it!