Reviews for Oh Honeymoon
carolpinezi chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hey dear!
I'm from Brazil and I have to say : I LOVED THIS!
I was wondering if I can translate this story to Portuguese and post on my account with credits to you! What you think about?
I will wait your reply!
xoxo.
mintgil chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
that was a an awesome story .
tds88 chapter 27 . 1/22/2011
I haven't decided if I like how fast the story went. I usually read fast cause I want to find out what's going to happen, but with the shorter chapters it didn't take long to get through the story. In any case it was an excellent story. I can't wait to read the sequel. I have a feeling that the look Jane gave at the end of her visit might be explained a little more. The angst-less story is certainly no problem for me. I love the fluff and happily ever after stories.
lilianyas chapter 27 . 12/14/2009
Nice!
omggirlnotgirlygirl chapter 27 . 10/14/2009
oh my freaking god! I absolutely LOVED! this story! keep . it. up! I loved it soo much I'm gonna look for the sequel right now to see if you put it up yet! xoxoxo -your biggest fan

p.s keep writing! your brilliant!
Lacy-Jane chapter 27 . 7/22/2009
Wonderful story, I loved it!
kneon chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Great story. I can't wait to read the sequel.

Keep on writing.
Miss.Silly.Sparrow chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
holy frick. water works indeed. I cant believe I can cry so much over a story!

fantastic writing! :)
xLaLyn chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
That chapter was so good. Very funny. And perfect ending :)
xLaLyn chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
that was PERFECT
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
A lovely fic. Even if I'm a bit sad with the lack of Renesmee around here, and keep having a bit of trouble wraping my mind around the powers some people like you give Bella (I read Breaking Dawn before any fics, so I'm more used to the one in cannon). But still, this fic was deffinitely great, enough romance to last me for a while (I'm romantic to the extreme); though that, of course, doesn't mean I won't be reading the sequel right away, it sounds pretty interesting.

I liked that Jacob got his happy ending too, and the way Charlie got to see Bella again, even if he doesn't understand everything, it's still pretty good.

In few words, this is deffinitely one great fic.
Tail writer chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
:) I just got halfway down the page and am loving it!

But I just wanted to let you know that the title of this fic is responsible for getting "O Canada" stuck in my head... and I don't even know the words! sad, really.. :P

wonderful job so far!

~Tail writer
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
good
ilive2bdifferent chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
OMG! I absolutely loved this story! I didn't really like Mutiny...I think that you should continue to write more sensual stories...you did a better job describing the emotion.
witchbeth chapter 27 . 6/8/2008
That was very cute and very good. )