Reviews for Remember When It Rained
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2017
Good
Guest chapter 21 . 3/27/2017
Good
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
Nice
onlyLana chapter 32 . 3/4/2017
good story, as i love Lana, it pains me that she married Lex, just the image of them sleeping together is a nightmare. even so, im pleased that in the end their love is so powerful that they could find back to each other and that Lana this time didnt surrender, and what a nice ending! :)
Blake2020 chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
cool
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
great start
misuky7 chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
This story was fangtastic. I thought it was simply marvelous. I adored how the relationship between Lana and Clark played out. And Kirsten was a great addition. Their kids sounded adorable. :3
Guest chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
You need to change lana's name back to lana lang
French Pixie chapter 32 . 5/6/2012
The best Clana I've ever read ! Thank you very much

French Pixie
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Love the start!
GalanthaDreams chapter 32 . 11/18/2011
Your story makes me ridiculously happy-and to see this type of wonderful ending just makes my heart burst! I thought the end of these two on the show was heartbreaking but then we have stories like yours to mend them.
x3aless chapter 32 . 6/27/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story.
Vinny11 chapter 32 . 10/15/2008
Hi. Firstly I would like to say, Good story. and I am proud to admit that I AM A CLANA FAN. I may not watch smallville that much but the few times I've seen the Clana scenes make me want to bend the superman storyline and kick Lois out of there.

As for your story, any decent reader and writer would overlook small spelling mistakes so no worries there. The length of the chapters was more than satisfactory. The plot though well executed has more potential than what was shown.

All in all Good Job and congratulations on finishing this wonderful story. God Bless and may you write more stories that entertain people who want another persons imagination to play in their heads.

Sincerely yours, Vinny11
She'sTheDevil chapter 32 . 1/19/2008
Ok, firstly, please ignore people who review just to inform you that you spelled something wrong, they're worthless.

And secondly, this was a great story. I'm in the minority of people who love Clana (shock, horror!) and it was really nice to see a long involved story like this. It looks like you really know those two, their relationship and the signature way they interact with one another. You also have a good hold on pretty much all of the other characters and write all of them really well. The storyline was interesting and unique which made for an enjoyable read. Good work, and keep on writing. :)
Ducalion chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
OK I am a die hard Smallville fanatic and a big fanfic goon and i have gotton so used to little misspellings and errors but how can u look over something as big as LUTHOR not luther LUTHOR ok please change i do like were this is going.