Reviews for Twinnings
Bella67x chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
*You want to update* *You need to update*...well that's what the voices in your head should be telling you...hopefully right? I cannot wait to see where this goes!
KimaraSims chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Aw. I'm on the brink of crying lol. I know she will and that there is no reason to say this but, I hope Liz comes around. I am so happy you updates. yeay.

Really can't wait for the next update.

~KimaraSims~
Flaunt Your Individuality chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
"Hi, I'm Liz!" I LOVE THAT xD
KimaraSims chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
Hey this is actually really good. But something is going to happen involving Angelus Industries isn't it? Well, I might be wrong. Can't wait for next chapter.

~KimaraSims~
Will-Lehane chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Nice! That was hilarious! Anya is so funny. Great chapter!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Wow, that was funny. Darla and Angel and Dru. Love 'em. And can't wait for more. Sorry I didn't review sooner though...

me
Werewriter.Werescientist chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Love it! Can't wait to see what you do with the 'fanged threesome' (Angelus, Darla and Dru, obvously). I dunno if you know but it's just Drusilla with only an 's' no 'c'. Anyway, I'll still be lurking away! Just read the next chappy of Crack!Fic, and am saving Haven for tomorrow! Looking to hear more!

- Alley
Werewriter.Werescientist chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
More! I wanna read more! Ahahah, stop what ever it is you're doing /right now/, and write! And ignore James and Will running around your mind, tell them to put a lid on it, you're fandom's waiting. :D

Really though, can't wait to read more, I'll stalk my inbox every day for the alert that you've posted another chapter. Good luck!

- Alley
Werewriter.Werescientist chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Love it! Poor Spikie. All wanting, and now having two Buffy twins to deal with. Hehehehehe... I still miss the Twinlets though. WILL AND SPIKE FOREVER!

Really, though, I love you new story. Can't wait to read more!

-Alex
Kara D chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
you're mad brilliant, pet.

-lex
Kara D chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
i couldn't stand to read twinlets, but this is adding up to gorgeous. no offence to the writer of twinlets. but, two buffys are always better than one.

-lex
Miasen chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Great chapter! A bit on the short side, but yeah, still great. Lookling forward to the next one.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Liz and Buffy are evil to Spike. Poor thing. I have a feeling that he'll get back at them though. . .Can't wait for more!

me
Will-Lehane chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
That was so hot! I love how well you make Liz and Buffy pick on Spike. So hilarious! Keep it up! I cant wait till the new chapter!
raven chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
awesome! quite a twist to twinlets, cant wait to see your different take ons..