Reviews for Automatic
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This is great :D I like how Gaara's shield automatically protects his siblings. Says something, I suppose-and it's awesome how you don't really go into that but it's sitll obvious.
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
YES. Oh, my heart.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
beautiful.
-Yuki
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
A nice piece of character expansion.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this. You wrote all of them brilliantly, and I loved the last bit with Temari. Great job.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ohh, biscuits. Can I have one dipped in chocolate?

Just plain adorable. So even the Sand knew his vessel's siblings must be protected.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
aww
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful idea that Gaara's automatic defense also included his siblings even without him knowing. Nicely don.
Hana Kobayoshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Sad :( Gaara practically jumps out of his skin when Temari ruffles his hair. Oh, btw, this quote

Not that he doesn't like fighting, but couldn't the missing-nin have run into them sometime else, instead of right after they just finished an exhausting mission?

was missing a finishing parentheses. Just so you know :) Anyway, awesome and melancholy and awesomely melancholy! write more :D
happypocky chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That's super cute! :] Great job!
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awwwwwwww.

/she didn't even really know she had another brother until their father brought an eight-year-old Gaara to her and Kankurou and told them, This is Gaara/

Their father is a total douchebag.

That quote about Gaara's sand defense, protecting him /whether he wants it or not/, awwww, so Kankuro noticed his depression.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw, sweet :) I love gaara.
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Omigod that was the cutest story I've ever read ever. Immediately one of my favorites. You kept it at just the right length, and switching off between the three of them added a lot to the story, I think. I loved it!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very nice. It's sweet that his automatic protection extends to his siblings, even subconsciously.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Nice introspective look at Gaara, meaningful without being blatant.