Reviews for Automatic
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 3/15
Aw.
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 1/7
Gaara didn’t even notice his Sand protecting them, did he? No wonder he’s so confused at his siblings subtle niceness and sudden trust not to kill them or let them be killed in their sleep.
You managed the suspense-what happened between the Kakurou’s and Gaara’s PO? Gets the end of Temari’s, oh that’s what happened- and shifting POVs rather well. (I rather liked the bracket parts.)
There aren’t enough Sand Sibling fics out there. Nor are their enough good fics out there for that matter so thanks for writing this, it’s cool and I rather liked it.
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
What a sweet little one-shot :D
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This is nice and fluffy. Haha, I like how "family" is for some reason a category.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This is great :D I like how Gaara's shield automatically protects his siblings. Says something, I suppose-and it's awesome how you don't really go into that but it's sitll obvious.
clairesque chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
YES. Oh, my heart.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
beautiful.
-Yuki
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
A nice piece of character expansion.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this. You wrote all of them brilliantly, and I loved the last bit with Temari. Great job.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ohh, biscuits. Can I have one dipped in chocolate?

Just plain adorable. So even the Sand knew his vessel's siblings must be protected.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
aww
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful idea that Gaara's automatic defense also included his siblings even without him knowing. Nicely don.
dragonchild07 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Sad :( Gaara practically jumps out of his skin when Temari ruffles his hair. Oh, btw, this quote

Not that he doesn't like fighting, but couldn't the missing-nin have run into them sometime else, instead of right after they just finished an exhausting mission?

was missing a finishing parentheses. Just so you know :) Anyway, awesome and melancholy and awesomely melancholy! write more :D
happypocky chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That's super cute! :] Great job!
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awwwwwwww.

/she didn't even really know she had another brother until their father brought an eight-year-old Gaara to her and Kankurou and told them, This is Gaara/

Their father is a total douchebag.

That quote about Gaara's sand defense, protecting him /whether he wants it or not/, awwww, so Kankuro noticed his depression.