Reviews for Brilliance: A Story Of Romance & Fairies
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Your story is going really well. You should update as soon as you get the time, That is, unless you have decided to abort the story.
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Wow this is by far the loveliest story I've read in a long time. I do hope you plan on continuing! The language and description, the flow, the character depth, all of it is so meticulously and wonderfully done!

-Candy
karen chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
OH MY GOD this is amazing! Please continue writing!
L'arche chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
This story is simply beautiful! I would love for you to continue writing, since you have captured the Edward & Bella pairing and complimented it with the Titanic-esque theme, of which, I am devouring. I am so anxious to see where the plot line will drift towards; it has so much potential. )
featherwing chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Continue with the story! It is very well written and I can't wait to see what drama will come next.
taybee12 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
Yay! You updated!

Great chapter, can't wait for more.

Update soon!
Psychotic Insanity chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
yes i love it! update asap please!
AutumnRhythm chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
I really am enjoying the plot line of this story. Please update soon!
Mrs. Pokeylope chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Omg, great-no- AMAZING story! Couldn't stop reading it!

Nice writing style.
forgotten twilight chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
this isn't confusing, don't worry about it. it's just a very fast paced relationship- but it can't be any other way so it works. this is also beautifully written, so update again soon!
taybee12 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Gah! Update ASAP! Such an amazing story. And no, not at all confusing...
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Nope, not confusing
Hey-Hay13 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
This is great update soon
taybee12 chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Awesome job! Please update soon!
IamSwitzerland31 chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
i really like it. Bella is really noble. Jasper just needs to realize he loves Alice now, and Bella and Edward should forget society, then it shall be perfect. I really do love the story. its great.