Reviews for Wasn't Meant to Be
fanficsareawesome chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
So Ego! Yep, this fic makes you epic. Congratulations! XD Seriously, very realistic and cute...
Trishia chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Loved it

Well done
Crissytje chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
How soo Gary can't pay back the bike :p he's like F rich :p he had a convertible for god sake :p

x
JC-zala chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was sweet. Good job. The master and slave thing is really something. Gary and Misty rock!
Novella Vialli chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Loved it!
A Parliament of Owls chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This was a very nice Gary/Misty fic. In fact, I think I actually like the pairing now because of it. Your use of "lye" made me laugh though. I think your looking for 'lie.'
kittenluvur55369 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
swet
raichurai chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
OMG. xD This was HILARIOUS...I laughed throughout the whole fic, I love this kinds of fics!

'Maybe if I kick it far away, Gary thought frantically, she’ll think it ran away!

Gary lifted his foot to give Togepi the boot.'

HAHA...the things he would do to prevent Misty from kicking his ass, I'd probably do the same thing. xD

“I was just thinking,” she smiled at him, “I lost a bike today, but I gained someone who can drive me anywhere in his car-which is better-and a slave for life.”

“I’ve just kissed the devil, haven’t I?” Gary smirked.

Couldn't have a better ending! Great job, this is totally going in my faves!
romancerox chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
cute story, im not that much of a misty/gary fan, but this is ok
kehcy chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
D cute.

aww poor gary. LMAO i love how he kept calling togepi an omelet/eggo P

good job!
Fanficluv7Inu chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
OMG, ILUVIT! Gary and Misty? Wierd, but sweet combanation! never thought about THOSE 2.. owell, UPDATE!
librastar chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
LUV IT! so cute n funny
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Haha! Nice fic! I liked the 'smooth criminal' song selection - SO GARY! _

0_0 HAHAHA: -C’mon, Misty, let mama-Brock take care of you.- WTF? THAT was FUNNY!

And this: - “Well I asked nicely,” Delia bit her lip” HAHAHAHA! I’m sure she did!

O! Shame on Gary: - Maybe if I kick it far away, Gary thought frantically, she’ll think it ran away!-

*gasps* HAHAHA: “Whoa,” Brock did a double take as they walked in, although Gary could have done the same as Brock stood clad in a frilly pink apron and a rather femme bandana, but only one would double take at a time. And plus Gary was carrying Misty. Double taking would alter his perfect balance.- THIS IS FUNNY! F-U-N-N-Y!

*giggles madly* Misty is making Gary he slave for a week! Brilliant! I wish I’d thought of this!

EW: _ “C’mon,” Brock grinned, “one night with Brock the Rock and you’ll never turn back.”- CREEPY!

OH MY GOD *laugh*: - “That’ll do, pig,” Misty patted Gary on the head and dug in to her food. “That’ll do.”- I WUB THE MOVIE 'BABE', hahaha! SO DAMN FUNNY *gasp* need air *gasp* HAHAHA!

Ah! *shields eyes* THIS: - “God,” Misty’s face fell. “Are they—“ “Flirting?” Gary finished for her.- GOOD LORD! TOO creepy. . . that is wrong. . ugg.. .

Wow & Brock knows the Heimlich. . . he is a handy guy! No doubt!

This was quite an image: - They passed the living room, and the soap opera was still on TV. Brock and Delia were hugging as they cried over it, and Ash had taken to playing poker with Pikachu and Mimey.- LOL!

Hehe. . . good line: - “trying to tenderize me and then strip me down? If you wanted that kind of slavery you just had to ask.”- *devilish grin*

Nice ending, you tied it together beautifully: - “I lost a bike today, but I gained someone who can drive me anywhere in his car-which is better-and a slave for life.” –

& what nice smooch at the end too! _

Any more egoshippies planned?

Maia
Midnight-mist-87 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
So cute, I almost cried XD. I love how you write Gary, and I love how you write Misty. Loved this story.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wow really nice I like it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »