Reviews for Singing Juices: A Tenipuri Musical
xxDelilahxxCrockerxx chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
Ducks R Evil chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
damn it

my sister was logged in before so i favourited and reviewed using the wrong account

my sister is rejectedbymostandlovedbyall
RejectedByMostButLovedByAll chapter 13 . 9/30/2010

loved the ending!

it was so short and unexpected!

great story, it was written really well!

loved it
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
Aww, it ends without Tezuka and Fuji getting back together? D: *sniffle* But it was a really good fic. How do you make the songs WORK like that? It's amazing. They actually fit in exactly with everything. Scarily accurate.

Well, guess I have to go read that sequel now~!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Aww, poor Momo. *sadface*

Ryo-chan was a little adorable there in the middle of the street though. I mean really. ADORABLE~

I really need to get over this habit of reviewing on every single chapter and leaving a string of reviews on the review page. I'd imagine that becomes a pain to read. ; Not to mention respond to, if you're the type to do that.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
BEAUTIFUL! The song timing and integration was wonderful. And I can't believe that it actually worked. It worked better than I thought it would. And it's utterly hilarious.

Thank you so very much. I'm very looking forward to the rest of this fic.
White Empress chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
Oops, there is a sequel Should've checked first hehehehehe
White Empress chapter 13 . 6/14/2009

This story...was so0o0o0o0o0 good! One of the best I've read this whole year! Th songs, and the problems and everything! It's just too good! It makes me want to write a musical myself! I can right? Dunno And the sequel! PLease m(_ _)m!
AiOkami chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
This has got to be my all time favourite fanfic on the whole website! I love how you don't focus too much on one character, you even out there time and make enough drama to keep everyone friend showed me this story before I began watching Prince of Tennis and I got so into the story that I began to watch the anime! The way you write the characters is EXACTLY how they act. I'm so glad you wrote this or I wouldn't have even been interested in PoT, which is now my favourite anime. I also wouldn't have started playing Tennis.

I'm so glad that you made a Sequel! I knew you wouldn't end it like this! Well Keep up the good work. I love reading your stories.

~*AiOkami Chan*~
Azamiko chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
Wait...You're not even going to write a short piece for Tezuka and Fuji separately? . Then why even add in that plot point! I adore this fic, but that's just FRUSTRATING. Also, I have to say...InuKai is my OTP for this fandom, but Inui didn't seem to understand there at the end...It wasn't something wrong with the story or your characterization, I just get the feeling that if he doesn't REALLY understand, it could happen again.
Samuchan chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
SQUE! you put "Laothing" in it! SQUE!
hypertapper chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
you should make a sequel to this! reading it was really fun. haha.
speadee chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
Ha ha! Good funny story! I'm glad most of them got things worked out. It ended up with one pair having both members singing from the beginning, another with one singing and the other later joining, the third with only one of them singing, and the last with no one singing.

I like the parts where they sang as they got together (or back together). I can't really imagine people like Inui and Kaidou dancing, but I was laughing. I'm glad the antidote worked, or it will be too embarrassing for them. It is like Kaidou and Echizen to act tough.

I knew Captain Tezuka's family would be unreasonable though I thought Fuji intervening was not necessary. I wish they had their problems resolved, even if it would take more chapters. Maybe we could have all the regulars trying to help fix the problem, such as Inui giving them the singing juice, and then the antidote when they work it out. Actually, that could be a sequel.

I keep forgetting to mention that I noticed Kawamura wasn't in the story. Well, he did say he was going to quit tennis in high school, but wouldn't he still keep in touch with them?
Paffu chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
nya XD lazy! poor tezufuji hahahah but i guess its ok...i forgive made me have succh great times reading your story! i keep one reading it and loving it more and more! i just listen to the songs and laugh my head offXD thanks so much! well, you should thing about starting another Prince of tennis fic! D heeheeh
Bloodysamurai chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
Oh noes! What about Tezuka and Fuji?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »