Reviews for Definitions Of Love: Jealous
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Ha. That was perfect. You have successfully reached the depths of Chuck's soul, because, yes, we all know he has one. :] Great job.
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Yes he really does love her. thankd.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Yes, it was *squeal* worthy. Chuck and emotions do it for me. *giggles* Poor Chuck!

Okay, I have to quote this:

-The thing that nagged at Chuck was that the feelings didn’t spout from the various activities that he and Blair had partaken in during their night together. No, they came from another place all together. Her sass and charisma, her wit and allure, it captivated him to the point that he felt on the brink of obsession. He was being consumed by her and he had no idea what to do. He was out of his element. Chuck was a born and bred Don Juan—a heartbreaker, a ladies man. Now he was, a sickening thought, all sensitive and emotional.-

Long, yes, but I LOVE IT. Chuck! You poor thing. *hugs him*

I like this, too:

-It sickened him that he wanted her to choose him, but it sickened him more that he didn’t wanted her to choose anyone else.-

*SQUEAL*
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You have perfected Chuck's thoughts. Or at least in my opinion. The whole time I was reading it there was not one moments where I couldn't see him saying the same thing.
gleechild chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
okay, i know this is complete BUT...the Hi Society episode had to make you want to write more about this! right? i adore fics from Chuck's point of view. please continue? or wait for a few episodes then update or something? you'll be my best friend! lol. :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
loved it update soon
lsmell chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Really good!
erica chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
wish it wasnt a one-shot.

consider extending?
maryeemeeh chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
wow! you are such an amazing writer. you have to continue this. i love chuck/blair!
Nancy chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!
Mango Schmango chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This was a great one-shot. It really reflects the more multi-layered Chuck that Gossip Girl is starting to show on TV. He's more than just a womanising playboy. You've done his contradictory nature deftly. Well done.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
First of all: YAY you wrote C/B! I'm such a child at heart. Please excuse. I love the Don Juan bit. I also love the end bit about caring about four things. You know Chuck was leaving out Blair in the Nate convo! I am so sad we have to wait two weeks for a new episode. PS I am really glad you decided to indulge me in some C/B as your LoVe is beautiful.
southern cross chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
m nice. I love peeking into chuck's head.
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Great start! His character is actually transforming into more of a "good guy." It's cute to watch and read about. Ha, he's jealous of Blair and Nate now. I wonder what he's gonna do? Update soon!
Inaba chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
they are so sexy together aren't they? Anyways the writing was good, but i think a bit more action was due. It seems to just be describing chuck, instead of showing it. But perhaps I'm just mad because i didn't get any bxc...]