Reviews for The Power of Pink
PinkRangerV chapter 26 . 6/23/2009
So what's her power?
hewhoreaps chapter 26 . 6/22/2009
Well if this is the last chapter of this story you might want state it complete.

That said at least Tommy was able to save her though which was interesting given the barrier
hewhoreaps chapter 25 . 6/22/2009
Well Zordon it's appearing you have aliened the rangers from you with these actions.

I wonder what the rangers are going to do now with the information they now know
hewhoreaps chapter 24 . 6/22/2009
Well Kim knows that Rita is/was going after Molly anyways so its not surprising Molly remembered something like that.

Hopefully Molly can get things turned around in the next week and thereby get more students
PinkRangerV chapter 25 . 6/22/2009
Zordon is an a**.
PinkRangerV chapter 23 . 5/17/2009
:O What's next? This is getting interesting!
hewhoreaps chapter 23 . 5/16/2009
Well at least they seem to getting Molly's sprit up and hopefully more folks for her camp.

Though I wonder what happened that Tommy saw but not Kim in regards to poor Molly
PinkRangerV chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed-I got flooded! Wow, this is great-what can Molly do? Is she gonna wind up a Ranger? Keep writing!
hewhoreaps chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
Well things don't appear to be looking good for Molly's summer dance classes, though hopefully things are better then they appear.

Molly sure does have issue with her self esteem etc
hewhoreaps chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Zordon the question becomes how long do think they'll actually do what you say? As Kim already called you out once in regards to the evil rats and she strikes me as the type that will get to the bottom of the issue with or without permission from Zordon since she knows he is not telling them whole truth at least.

I wonder what kind of power Molly has that Rita woudl be after but then again any power Rita could get would be useful in her fight against the rangers
hewhoreaps chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
Of course Zordon is keeping things from the rangers in this case. Kim called him out on with the rat that is in fact Rita's handy work but he still didn't disclose the whole truth, though the question becomes why.
hewhoreaps chapter 19 . 3/29/2009
Well that email didn't bring as good of news has Molly had hoped.

I think her dream was the result of her feelings after reading then rereading the email.
PinkRangerV chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
Yayness! Ouch about your computer-that must suck. Keep writing-you're doing great so far!
hewhoreaps chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
Seems that Molly is getting self confidence back which was what the job of rnagers was and which was the reason they couldn't help her when she wanted them too.

Sorry to read about your computer problem and hoep you get resolved
hewhoreaps chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
Well I think that cause Trini was there was the reason she felt so much more relaxed while she had her students.

Jason is right there is something else going that is the reason Zordon had Zack and him show up besides the rat