Reviews for And So the Adventure Continues
Please please please update soon I love ur story
Judy chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Pls go on I need to read more. I couldn't stop reading and now am sad because u haven't finished. This story is great!
guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
You did not just leave us on a cliff hanger. I would like the baby to be a girl but something's telling me it's twins since Diana's bump was bigger than Lois'. I wish you would soon so we can see what happens next.
loz chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
Hey sorry the story is really interesting wen will you be doing the next chapter i really want to read it!?
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
What is next?

Will the permission be given by the Queen to use Themyscira as a base of ops?
Ni Castle chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
The story is wonderful.
Amazingly, full of twists, mysteries and great quotes.
Dear author, not to abandon this fic at the moment. I believe that I am not the only curious to know how this battle will end
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I dont always read fanfiction about diana loosing her immortality

for a baby but when i do IT IS EPIC
JackSam chapter 22 . 7/5/2011
Love it. Add more soon.
yellowstar128 chapter 22 . 5/7/2010
I don't think I can say I've ever read something that I'd call both cute and gruesome before. But this you can. You have this intense scenes where essentially the good guys are getting their butts kicked by the undead and then you have theses tender moments between the different families in the league, like the one at the end of this chapter. Excellent job. Can't wait for you to finish. :D
carez123 chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
Very nice! But I thought I'd let you know, (and I regret telling you sooner) Jonn Jones's name is spelled, "J'onn J'onzz" as a leaguer and "John Jones" as a civilian.

And Barbra Gordan's first name is spelled "Barbera".

Sorry, I'm always pointing out meaningless mistakes, you don't have to listen. Lol!
carez123 chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
So cool!
HawkAngel XD chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
excellent chapter! update!

HawkAngel
Chaosmob chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
Wow Hades and Ares are really pulling out the stops to win this battle. Love the scene with Bruce talking about his father delivering him.

Great chapter blue-eyed-wondergirl, congrats on the new job and being healthy. :)

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
NICE :D I can't wait for the next one :)
AutocraticCat chapter 21 . 3/8/2010
I really like this strory, are you still writing it? I think you should :)