Reviews for Hereafter
CoCoCat95 chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
that story was amazing! u r a brilliant writer, i loved ur other stories 2!
CarebearKara chapter 23 . 3/17/2009
Awesome fic.
HannahElhan chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
ickaren chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
I really liked the intimacy of this guessing game, although there was no "intimacy" it was very sexy. You showed terrific insight into their relationship!
Addicted2Emmett chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i like this so far! My favorite line was: "I believe that she came to the realization that our love was different, strong than she and Charlie’s. Our love was one to withstand the ages…as well as possessed, flame-haired, avenging vampires and immature werewolves.". it fit really well!

Edward seems very in-character in this piece; the perfect mix of self-loathing and adoration for Bella. Great job! I also think you characterized Bella very well - strong, stubborn, and ready to do anything for Edward.

the only thing that i picked up on that WASN'T great was a few minor grammar mistakes - you may want to consider getting a beta, just for little things like punctuation (there were a few places where commas were left out, as well as overuse of hyphens ;D) and a TINY bit of paragraphing.

This is fantastic, i can't wait to read more!
annikasmommy chapter 23 . 1/9/2009
I love this story! I think I liked it better than breaking dawn, at least I think this is how it should have been. Beautifully told and I will be reading your other stories.
doreansmomma chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
Wow! Such a great story and I think you wrote this before Breaking Dawn came out, right? Look how you ended your story! On their paradise island, how fitting!

Are you going to be writing anything else anytime soon?
Esmi76 chapter 23 . 12/17/2008
WOW... I just found your story the other day I am blown away...
PLV chapter 23 . 11/29/2008
Enjoyed your story. Yes , please write an A/U story. I enjoy Edward and Bella while their both vampires, but also as humans. Keep writing. Thanks. PLV
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 23 . 11/26/2008
Nice fic, I would have liked a bit more action, though. I think things went mabe a bit too smoothly.
HerGoldenEyes108 chapter 23 . 11/8/2008
Love this story.
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
YAY! That is so cool She can HEAL! I guess the bird was LUCKY! LOL edward!
Stratan chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Lillie Cullen chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
Loved this! Such a sweet story!
Ivory76 chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
Wow...that's about all I can say right a doubt, one of the best stories that I've read on fan fic so far...I can't believe it's over...but what a way to end things! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thank you for writing this story!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »