Reviews for Hereafter
silly bj chapter 23 . 8/20/2008
Great work! I know PUBLISHED/PAID authors that don't write as well as you :}.

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent.

bj
silly bj chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
'Aromatherapy for the soul' Love this line.

I'd love to review after each chapter but I seem to be the only one reading it right now, and I hate when my name appears to many times in a row.

Wonderful story.
silly bj chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I am so pleased that the characters are COMPLETELY in character.

The plot is very plausible and the flow is flawless.

You are better the the best.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 23 . 8/18/2008
aww! haha-"will you marry me again?" i love that
silly bj chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is what I'm talkin about! Everything that BD was NOT,is right here in this first chapter.

I'd like to thank rainbowjellyfish for the link from TMs.

This is great passion, a little lust and a lot of tenderness, with a bit of anxiety.

newfoundlove, you are my 'NEW FOUND LOVE'.
rainbowjellyfish chapter 23 . 7/31/2008
I have to say-with knowledge I KNOW I shouldn't have-that THIS story, this BEAUTIFUL story is truly/ should truly be "Breaking Dawn". I mean that in every way. It is pure, sweet, and complete. I feel at peace and in love all over again with these characters in a way that I doubt can be replicated by ANYONE. This story gives closure and a sense of completion to the tale of Twilight. Thank you!
dreaming.is.what.i.do chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
aw that was such a good story
gentlegroove chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
I waited until I finished reading all of this to reply (took me 3 days, stupid busy schedule). I just want to say that I love this! I hope they have even close to as happy an ending in the last book as you have given them here; what a joy to read! :D
MayaRln chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
Loved the story it was great expecially the last paragrafs..loved them :D
MayaRln chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
i loved this chapter you described everything amazingly..almost as if you were there LOL it was great,curious to see what happens next.
a-pixie-with-attitude chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
luv the stry continue writing!

luv ya
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
Haha, wow I rarely ever find good stories from the Twilight area, and wow yours was one of my favorites. This was so wonderfully written, and Bella's death was one of my favorite chapters only because of everything that led up to it, plus the fact that Emmett isn't gonna piss of a grizzly made me laugh quite a bit. You're also very good at speaking from Edward's point of view not many authors can and you did it best. Great job, and looking forward to reading more from you.

Middi
Queen of True Love chapter 23 . 6/23/2008
I think you portrayed Edwards mind -forgive me- but you did it as good as Stephenie Meyer.I truly enjoyed this story and would very much like to read more thereafter. You are a very talented author and I really think you should go professional. Great job on this Marvolous story, it was a complete fresh of breath air!
Edward's Lover 6 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
wow...you are an amazing writer
Avaine chapter 23 . 6/17/2008