Reviews for Hereafter
Stratan chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Nice
Lillie Cullen chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
Loved this! Such a sweet story!
Ivory76 chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
Wow...that's about all I can say right now...wow...without a doubt, one of the best stories that I've read on fan fic so far...I can't believe it's over...but what a way to end things! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thank you for writing this story!
TwilightandCanadaforever chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
god
futurewerewolf93 chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
NOO! poor billy! poor jake! poor bella! but this is a great story i lurv it
PurdueLiz chapter 23 . 8/24/2008
An absolutely beautiful story.
silly bj chapter 23 . 8/20/2008
Great work! I know PUBLISHED/PAID authors that don't write as well as you :}.

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent.

bj
silly bj chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
'Aromatherapy for the soul' Love this line.

I'd love to review after each chapter but I seem to be the only one reading it right now, and I hate when my name appears to many times in a row.

Wonderful story.
silly bj chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I am so pleased that the characters are COMPLETELY in character.

The plot is very plausible and the flow is flawless.

You are better the the best.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 23 . 8/18/2008
aww! haha-"will you marry me again?" i love that
silly bj chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is what I'm talkin about! Everything that BD was NOT,is right here in this first chapter.

I'd like to thank rainbowjellyfish for the link from TMs.

This is great passion, a little lust and a lot of tenderness, with a bit of anxiety.

newfoundlove, you are my 'NEW FOUND LOVE'.
rainbowjellyfish chapter 23 . 7/31/2008
I have to say-with knowledge I KNOW I shouldn't have-that THIS story, this BEAUTIFUL story is truly/ should truly be "Breaking Dawn". I mean that in every way. It is pure, sweet, and complete. I feel at peace and in love all over again with these characters in a way that I doubt can be replicated by ANYONE. This story gives closure and a sense of completion to the tale of Twilight. Thank you!
Bangarang Bitch chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
aw that was such a good story
gentlegroove chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
I waited until I finished reading all of this to reply (took me 3 days, stupid busy schedule). I just want to say that I love this! I hope they have even close to as happy an ending in the last book as you have given them here; what a joy to read! :D
MayaRln chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
Loved the story it was great expecially the last paragrafs..loved them :D
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »