Reviews for Necromancers Anonymous
Can you make more of this same fanfiction
YukazukiSakura chapter 6 . 10/1
ARGGGGGHHH WHERE'S NEXTTT/?
februaryfarra chapter 8 . 9/26
LMFAOOOOHSJEHSNS I NEED MORE
Hun its been a few years lmaoo
Coton-de-Loup chapter 8 . 8/8
Hello! I don't know if you will read this, but I will try my luck!
So I just found your fanfic yesterday ( and the heartbreak it was to see it wasn't complete, and hasn't update since 2014 D: ) and I really enjoyed it. The original idea is really funny and the caractyerisation of Harry make me laugh :)
So yeah, one of my favorites of favorites fanfic :3
I downloaded it so that i will not lose it in the sea of stories on the internet '
I hope you have a pleasant day ( or night ! ) and hope the best of luck for anything you decide to do :)
Thanks for making this fanfic ! :)
Bubye ! :3
write more please ;(
pahahhahhhahhhahahha
I LOVE THIS AND RON AS A SEXUAL PREDATOR PANCBBSHEHHDHAHAHAHAHHA
Clarence chapter 8 . 7/24
I would marry this story if I could, man. It's SO FUNNY AND AMAZING AND EVEN RADICAL-
ChildOfSatan666 chapter 6 . 7/12
I'm in love with you. And your writing. And this Harry. Marry me you mad (wo)man. aND I WONT TAKE NO AS AN ANSWER-

no but srsly I love this
Nad19 chapter 4 . 6/6
somehow I think the author is determined to actually made Harry's character as most disturbing as they can manage.. I think I will enjoy it if he actually met voldy and maybe not go to Hogwarts.. I'll postpone this until I recharged myself
Rowena Perceus Johnson chapter 4 . 6/4
Is it bad I thought that about Olivander at first too? Great read though, wish there were more stories with Harry's hilarious 'mightier than thou' attitude. Any suggestions?
kaitlinterry2 chapter 8 . 6/2
Oh my goodness! This story is sooo good. I'm choking on laughter! I seriously love ever sentence. I hope to see more chapters soon.
Kieffer chapter 8 . 6/1
Mon dieu c’est tellement dommage que tu n’es pas continué(e)
ClinicallyInsane00 chapter 8 . 5/27
I absolutely died laughing so please write more!
Foxythefirst chapter 8 . 5/22
I'm just going to guess that you are dead, please prove this untrue.
1,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »