Reviews for Necromancers Anonymous
Lilith Caroline Riddle chapter 5 . 1/5
is Grindewald gonna be in the harem?
Rychu I guess chapter 8 . 1/1
So I just came across this story, and it is everything I didn't know I wanted. Looking forward to more awesomeness!
please finish chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
please!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
So, that is why according to this Tom/Voldemort never quit with his taking over the world plans because he never got laid. YET. cough*Harry will be his 'one'*
huge LOL
I can't wait to see how Narcissa and Lucius reacts to the letter and what they do.
Poor Draco. He does not know what he has agreed to. Imagine his reaction once he gets older.
Cute Harry! He is oblivious to Draco's assumption and some other issues like what it means to get "laid" hehe
Amber Hunter chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
Plz update this story because it's an awesome story.
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
I am
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
I love it! I really do. Just...you're not dead, are you? I seem to recall you saying something like "WILL COMPLETE THIS FIC OR DIE TRYING" some chapters ago. And it's been, like, two years now? Sooo... You dead or not?
NickTime chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
omg this is so hilarious however I am now questing both your and my sanity
draco7347 chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
So then Tom Riddle AKA Voldie did not mellow out because he never got laid eh? Well, I am sure he will once he beds HP hehe. Can't wait to see this couple!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Please please please write the next chapter i have been waiting over a year and it is killing me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz write the next one
ShadowLady89 chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
pls update
omh666 chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Two years is better than four I suppose? This is... almost like a train wreck. I keep trying to switch to something else, but keep wanting to read what else is going to be said.
omh666 chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
I'm... not sure what to say.
omh666 chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Hahahaha! I think that was the most amusing take on the zoo visit I've read to date. Well done and thank you for the laugh.
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »