Reviews for Necromancers Anonymous
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 8 . 2/2
This is hilarious! Please continue! I can't wait to see what Harry would do in his classes! Will he bring his pet !? Please continue!
peteanderica chapter 8 . 1/28
Funny
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 8 . 1/26
i wonder when draco is going to reaslize hhes a servant... :D
Euryphae chapter 8 . 1/23
I'm laughing so hard. I hope you'll continue this story! :)
SkyDraconis chapter 5 . 1/20
I read this while listening to Ludo-Love Me Dead. . . . . :D It completed the chapter for me lol
croaksome3 chapter 8 . 1/15
This is hilarious, I could not stop laughing. Although I was sad to see there were no more new chapters to read. I would love to read more of this hilarious story. By the way I love your Harry he's just too amusing same goes for Draco. More description on the Malfoy Senior reactions would be much appreciated.
Please update soon.
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 1/13
Amusing. Hopefully only on a hiatus?
SameraKhaser chapter 8 . 1/8
its so freaken funny i wonder how dombledore would react
Oh please update please this is funny as
MOONSHINE chapter 8 . 1/6
Oh my lord
PLEASE UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART
I PLEDGE MY SOUL AND LOYALTY TO YOU! (This is the most amazing thing I think I've ever had the pleasure of setting my eyes on)
soulscarcity13 chapter 8 . 1/1
Oh my goodness gracious this is such a delight.

I don't know quite what to say - Draco is just so innocent and adorable and he's just the bestest boyfriend ever. XD I hope to wizard-god this story isn't dead because I wound up grinning the entire time I was reading and AARGHH. Harry with his carcasses is adorbs and Draco with with his romantic endeavors is adorbs and everything is so good my face muscles hurt.

Phew, wow. Sorry about that - I'm just a little excited, y'know?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I cant wait fir the smut! which is going to be hilarious because I can just imagine harry learning about sex( getting laid ) and being in denial for a while to not have it :) and this little relationship draco has decided is going on is the BEST! im almost upset that it will have to end for harry to get with voldemort. but I still support LVHP and im sure later on when things heat up ill change my mind :) cant wait, keep up the great work!
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
This was just... beautiful. Wow.
SamanthaManga chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Lmao the thought processes of everyone! Lmao. I kept reading Harry's thoughts and then what he was actually saying and I was like, 'omg he must seem somewhat normal to everyone else'. Also Draco's thought process is hilarious. Boyfriends lol as if.
Kdjmdis chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Omg this is so funny the letter in particular.
1,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »