Reviews for Necromancers Anonymous
PrimandButtercup chapter 4 . 1/8
love this !
Isadora beloto chapter 8 . 11/10/2021
Primeiramente eu AMEI essa fanfic, ela é simplesmente INCRÍVEL, MAS, você PROMETEU não passar mais de 4 anos sem atualizar, eu quero mais, eu PRECISO de mais capítulos dessa fanfic maravilhosa, se você não atualizar, eu mesma vou dominar o mundo e EXIGIR que você atualize, muito obrigada pelo seu tempo.
Items3Sacred chapter 4 . 10/23/2021
It was a Disney movie.

With Nazis

That one killed me, LMAO. I really hope he is going to Resurrect me
florene22 chapter 8 . 9/14/2021
this is hilarious
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 8 . 9/14/2021
omg omg omg i literally spat out the water i was drinking i was laughing so fucking hard i hope you'd write malfoy parents' reaction soon
BlackMoonDarkness chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
I need another chapter please! This is so funny!
SpaideZ chapter 8 . 7/7/2021
OMG ROFLMAO
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
elleay sahbel chapter 8 . 6/2/2021
Oh gosh this SUCH A MASTERPIECE I laughed so hard ! Absolutely slaying those comparisons in the most unexpected ways, the whole writing style is a constant surprise where we don't know if the fun will come from events or purely wording and I just love it !
Thank you so much for that fic, I hope you will post again when you have the time.
Absolutely hilarious and well-written, I loved it !
Have a great day!
Raquel chapter 8 . 5/26/2021
Por favor continue, estou amando essa historia, ja ri muito
Perlz chapter 8 . 5/25/2021
Omg that letter! I thought harry promised to never "get laid" lol. But hopefully it won't stop him from his plans of world domination though he's probably too lazy
Perlz chapter 6 . 5/25/2021
Ok Harry and dracos friendship is the funniest and cutest thing. He totally would have been better off with dracos help during school and the war than Ron's...sigh.
Perlz chapter 5 . 5/25/2021
Harem? Really?
Perlz chapter 4 . 5/25/2021
Lol omg. Purebloods aren't Nazis Harry! And if you can't find a way to empty your wallet at diagon, you aren't looking hard enough
pockysticker chapter 8 . 5/8/2021