Reviews for The Big One
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 3/6
Too bad you never finished this. Maybe someday. :)
Kinnori1204 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
More, please!
forgivenshadow chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love it so far, waiting for the rest of it and waiting...still waitng
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Oh man! I want to know what happens next! Ugh, damn it. You mean we won't ever know? Well if that isn't a bunch of sh*t... ( Well, still rocks! Just want you to come back to this story. XD
BBsevolEAR chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!

IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GREAT!
AzurexJen S chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Hmm, very interesting. I look forward to the rest.
diedandwenttoheavenhell chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
okay, i have read all of your stories so far and i really loved them. i have some questions if u dont mind. said that she was the last Azurathian, so now if she and BB get married will they have kids? then there will be more azurathians. 2. when they get married(if they do) will they move out of the tower? Great stories and hurry please. Raven and Garfeild Logan forever.
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I gotta know...what does raven think they're doing?
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
yay!
lifeisawesome chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
I am curious. Very, oh so curious. I would hope this curiosity leads to a good story.
davestridersjunk chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Hah This Is Good!, I Hope You Continue :D
Juleskat101 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
ohh i love it! plz make more!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
...and the story ends. i mean, it's been what, 3,4 months since your last update? dude, NOT cool. the story was good, though. but, come on, no continuey? why?
katergator chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
IRVINGZISSMAN!

You finally put something new out! Yay!

Oh my goodness, I missed your sense of humor so much.

This is a great beginning. I seriously forgot how well you nail Raven and Beast Boy's personalities, everyone's characters, actually.

I can't wait to see your take on the proposal thing. Dude... this totally just made my night... actually early morning.

Seriously, this is awesome.

_

Kater
Jime-chan chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Yay! They are getting married! Who's BB going to propose to Rae?