Reviews for I'll Tell Where You Belong
RadicalReason chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Poor Percy. I could definitely see him in Slytherin, though.
RadicalReason chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aw. I never really noticed that it took the Sorting Hat so long to sort Neville. But I DID notice when he ran off with the hat still on...

-R
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very well written. I love the dialogue between neville and the Hat, and Nevill (as always) not thinking enough of himself. I'm not convinced Percy should have been a Slytherin - as he said, someone from a blood traitor family would have a very hard time there. I can see him in Ravenclaw maybe. But I'm a Percy fan - I think he was stupid and misguided, but not ultimately bad - so I'm glad he ended up in Gryffindor.
GinnyNevilleLuna1029384756 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Write another! soon!
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
this is a pretty awesome idea. (you wrote it out really well too!) i absolutely loved percy's, that was amazing. can't wait to read more!
duj chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Percy wasn't cunning. If any Weasleys belonged in Slytherin, it would have been the twins and Ginny: cunning AND ambitious. (Ron was pretty ambitious too, if you think about what he saw in the Mirror of Erised and how jealous he was of Harry all the time, but he was never hard-working enough to show it much.)
Robin chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Good concept. Percy probably would have played the political game better if he'd been Slytherin. Think you could do Snape?
BajaB chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
I like this plot. It's a great way to explore some of the personalities of secondary characters more thoroughly without needing long scene setting. Very good idea, and your Neville and Percy are perfect. I hope you go through everybody!
CreativeTypist chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
I love the sorting hat! Neville's goes a lot like I expected it, but Percy's was a little more unexpected, but still excellent. I can't wait to read more!