Reviews for Similarities and Differences
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Kaoru and Renge. Weird, but this fic makes me see it.
birthwriteprince chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow, I think I just fell in love with this pairing. They work, with her endless energy and his controlled snark, in a way I never really noticed 'til now. It made for a really sweet story!

I also love the way this was formatted, like fragments of a story, all labeled and separated into perfect parts. It's unique, and I'm a bit inspired to perhaps try it myself sometime. :D
FearIsButFearItself chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Kyaaaaa! Such a great pairing! So so so sooooo fantastic! There needs to be more of this pairing! There really really really needs to be! And, also, Le-Gasp! Why did you end it here? It could've contiued and become a wonderful multichapter story about their love! But, it was a wonderful ending none-the-less! And, great story! It was fabulous!
not-a-princess. tha-wanderer chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very good story.
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
how cute ! U make a second chapter !
missmcweir chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love this story and the style!
Permanent Violet chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I said it before, and I'll say it again. I LOVE KAORUXRENGE!
Aideko chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
You wrote this pairing very convincingly. Renge is usually portrayed in a rather over-the-top manner in most fics, but you managed to make her more real as a person while staying true to her character. Kaoru was also wonderful: his perceptive side is one the reasons why he's my favorite between the twins, and you captured that beautifully. I love how everything developed so naturally rather than being forced. The last line was perfect and so very Kaoru. Excellent writing!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was good. :) I like your writing style here with the section openers "And then this happened:".

And I am glad there is a Kaoru/Renge fic on this site.

It was well paced and well written. And the messing up on the kiss worked really well. :D
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You may have, possibly, just converted me. :D Loved it. Detail, progression at a good pace, characterization... all of it. Must go read more of your stuff. What else is there that I can say? It's great!
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 2/16/2008

This was beautiful and somewhat strange fic. Renge/Kaoru? Never thought thte pairing to even be in the bank, but you made it work and work well. That's all that counts.
pom-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I loved the interaction between Renge and both the twins in this. :) Especially how much they repeated 'otaku' instead of using her name. It really fits in with their relationship in the manga/anime, a sort of teasing relationship. And her getting to be the mascot... Hehe. x)

It was light-hearted in the middle, but the beginning was vaguely sad. After all, how did Renge come to Kaoru's doorway in the rain, desperate for a job? From what's revealed later in the story, it was probably the revelation of Haruhi's real gender. Which puts them in the same boat, lingering on memories of Haruhi. And... everything in this story made them work, unlikely couple that they are.
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
lol. Dude. I am so glad i am not the only person who likes this pairings :D
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
wow, that was wonderfully written. i never even considered kaoru/renge, but you just tied it all together so perfectly.
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh wow, I don't know what to say! o_o

When I first saw that it was between Kaoru/Renge I thought it was going to be some weird fanfiction but you proved me wrong! It's really cute and sweet! I really like it! _