Reviews for Dual Existance
Kiochii chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
lol I don't know what I enjoy more the story or you and dark link bantering back and forth. You know they have rope and ducktape for unruly people. Gorilla tape to *gives it to S.K.* Use when bored or annoyed. Always works. *leers at dark link*
Anyway cant wait for the next chapter I am thoroughly enjoying this story, minus the pet dragon dying at his friends hands that had me in tears TwT
*Duck tapes Dark links mouth and arms before he can say anything*
endagirl chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
love it! it's a good story but.. I came for mpreg.. / so pleas hurry up and update
IzHmStKaNiMeLiNk chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
More so curious :)
shiroiokami chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
omg continueeee
Snow Kyubbi chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Love it so far, although i almost cried when the dragon was killed... Keep up the fantastic work and update soon please!
TheViolin'sAngel chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
I love this story! You havebto update the next chapter soon, I need to know if Dark Link wins and kills Link, or not! This is the best LoZ fic I've ever read 3
Ganhiwa chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
You should put up a disclaimer for the zelda manga too, seeing as you are at times writing word for word what is said or happening in it.
le person loves 3 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
i could barely contain my laughter when shiek said "cluster fuck" i will remember that sentence for quite a while
darkwolflink1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
i love it and can't wait for the rest! even tho your following the manga version it's good i got right into the story and i want to read the next couple o chapters.

good luck with your story it's going goood so far and i hope you keep writting your good.

say hi to dark for me.
La maraudeuse chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I really hope that you will continue this story because it is good. If you put a other chapter I am going to give you cookie :p I love dark Link :D I am always happy to see him in a Linkxsheik story :D :D :D

Continue this beautiful work

La maraudeuse

(add to story alert and favorites) :P
rilafbrk chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Great work so far, please continue I have been eagerly awaiting the next chapter.:)
merlyn1382 chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
its better then i thought it would be and dark link has his own personalty that ought to make the fight a bit more fun

anywho love it but how bout a new chapter
merlyn1382 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
i like the fact that you have sheik has impa son all the other ones that i have read always have her has his aunt so its a new twist for me
CrystallicVinter chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
i found 2 typos and you said to point out mistakes, so

in the paragraph starting with Link blinks, uprising and burnt are spelt wrong. nothing major, just wanted to point it out.

good story so far, cant wait for more
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Oh, so here I'm hoping that, rather than dying, Dark Link can be... um... I have lost my word. Anyway, he will not be killed or kill Link, but will join sides with him in order to DESTROY Ganondorf! MWAHAHA! But Link must still be with Sheik. It is NECESSARY to retain my happiness, which should be first and foremost in your mind (right after updating). lol

Please update soon. This is really, really good, and I'm a fairly picky person.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.