Reviews for My Blonde
fake fucker chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
YEAH ... that's what i love in a fic ...

xD IT WAS PERFECT :D

u r great
Spheres chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Heeheehee! Finally!

Sorry, I didn't have much time lately to check on the stories I've been reading... I DIDN'T GIVE UP ON YOU! ;)

Wonderful wrap up! Bit confusing, but not bad! Great job!

NGU!
dohkajou chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
sweet fai and sour kuroganeperfect combination
Spheres chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
*sniffle*

Mew-sama! Now, I'm gonna cry! Poor Fai... Although, you have to admit that from experience with people named Randal, that they aren't usuall the nicest people... (no offense to anyone you know). That idiot... and the name Marielle? That's pretty!

Is Randal bi? It sounds like it.

A duck pond! Oh, such a romantic place! It warms me from the core... too bad it didn't last long, hm?

Please, do not worry about setting stories late. If people lose faith in you finishing, they don't deserve to know the end.

NEVER GIVE UP!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
But Kuro-tans voice already scares small children! XD lol Is this the last one? It doesnt seem to end 'right' if it is. Its awsome that you updted fast though!
StarStorm199 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Randal seemed like such a nice guy. But i guess all nice guys don't appear what they are. This was good, can't wait for the next chappie!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
that guys messed up! It took a while dont take so long!
Spheres chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Cookies! Yum...

Mew- myuu, it sounds like a TV drama...Yay! Can't wait for the next! The next! (Sorry if I sound annoying...)

Never give up!
AbsoluteFayFan chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
NO! y must u end it there! T.T
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
i hate you! How can you end it there! hurry with the next chapter!
Kuro-puuAndFaiLuvers chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
deidara: OMG! Is Fai dead? If this Randal guy killed him, i think i'm going to cry! Please write the next chapter soon!
StarStorm199 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Getting really exciting! I can't wait for the next chap. Update soon!
inubaby52592 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
My friend told me to read this and I thought it was pretty good. :) Are you going to make another chapter. :) If you are tell me when its finished...ok :) You should make it about revenge or something...idk...ttys :)
Inuyasha.SIT chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Oh no! This story is great! I was a bit surprised to see that Fay's "ex-lover's" name was Randal, but it's probably because everyone else pretty much just uses Ashura. Poor Fay. One question though, how much time has passed between Kurogane first finding Fay, and now?
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
OMG did you just kill fai?