Reviews for One Shot Wonders
Tainted Slayer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aha! I proclaim victory for finally finishing all of your stories. So far of course, :) I love this little One-Shot, and I have to admit, I hardly found any mistakes.

Great job.
Kinky-Hoe chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
The God's Opinion is really one of my favorite stories and reading another part of the saga really made my night, hehe!

Awesome!
brakken chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hehehe...now you've got me hungry! There's one little bit that's hard to understand, (grammatically speaking) but I highly doubt ffnet wouldn't delete it if I tried adding it into the review. Ah well. Fun lemon. Only problem is, now I'm hungry for more...
phlawere chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
fwubwuluz! (Sorry; I have trouble talking when I'm giggling madly...) Excellent little one-shot. I shall add it to my favs now. :)
dewrose chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Hi roshully, well I did ask you for one shots or other stories based on the Gods' Opinion so thanks. I don't know how I missed this little one shot jewel of yours but I am glad that I found it. Thanks for writing it. I found it very entertaining. I hope you are well. J
wildmage89 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I'm glad that you made this a little side one-shot. :)
crimsonmoon19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i like this too
xsachi chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
i adore it! it was the best lemon i have red in a while!
Foxylady101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was the most awsome thing I think I have read in a while. Keep up the good work. Oh and you should check out my story once I am done with it. I already have a few under foxylady101. Thanks and keep up with these stories.
earlschibiangel chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I loveed it!
Tangi090 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Stumbled on this by mistake. Talk about a fabulous discovery. Way to go. Love all of your stories. Your one fantastic writer.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
haha. I love your notes. Their hilarious. And this spicy little oneshot helped distract me from my test I should be studying for. And so that my darn professor would stop saying I cant handle that class. HA! I paid for it.

D

ANy who.. nice and spicy, just how I like it. OH and look you updated your story. hehehe well then Im off to read it.