Reviews for Just One
roxy.neer chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Already love it.
luckintheair04 chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
oh, man this is why I shouldn't pick fanfictions in progress. Cause I'm so engrossed in it and then it abruptly slams in your face when it's done and you don't know what's going to happen. Good job anyway :) I hope I find this again when it's completed
Lana Del Something chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Write more! I love this! Draco's so evil and amazingly written!
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THIS IS JUST DOWNRIGHT CRUEL TO LEAVE US THERE! SUCH POTENTIAL! SUCH AMAZINGNESS THIS STORY HAS! MY FAVORITE PART (haha, i just misspelled that and typed "prat") AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE FORE-MENTIONED IS HOW IT BUILDS SLOWLY! I OLOVE IT! YOU GET TO SAVOR THE CHARACTERS AND THE PLOT AND YUM! BUT THEN! NOOOO! IT'S STOPPPS! SAD FACEEEE.

btw. this is so great.
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
HOLY CRAP NUGGETS! THAT WAS AN INTENSE END OF CHAPTER!
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
so i'm loving this chapter. well, really, i loved all of them. but this one especially. your draco-writing prowess amazes me every time. I've noticed with many stories, the voice of the hermione and draco falter when there are not together and don't have the instant spit-fire to go off.. sometime thats where i stop reading because their character is just not believable. But, oh, not you! Even thought I haven't even finished this chapter, I LOVE how you just OWN Malfoy. He may be the boss ... but he is MOST DEFINITELY, for lack of a better word, your bitch :PP
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
agghhh!
NotAfraidToApparate chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY :) YOUR STORY IS INCREDIBLE AND I LOVE HOW YOU'VE REALLY KEPT THEM IN CHARACTER...AND YOUR DRACO MALFOY WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. YOU'VE GIVEN HIM MORE DEPTH AND THERE'S ACTUALLY MORE TO HIM IN YOUR FANFIC. YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER, WE ALL HOPE YOU DECIDE TO WRITE MORE SOON. IT'S UTTERLY ADDICTING!
roxy chapter 19 . 9/27/2010
i hope you'll start writing again
roxy chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
I really like this story.

please continue it.
kavii chapter 19 . 9/15/2010
where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu

please update ! this is an amazing story!

i really wanna continue reading!
ilovdraco chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
your story is fantastic! XD i soooo in love with it and cant wait till the next installment :) (u will contine it wont you? please do!)
NaTTyKiinz chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Love, love this story! :D
WishFlower chapter 19 . 7/17/2010
OMG! I know this is old but you totally have to continue! You have such a great handle on the characters and it was such a drastic cliffhanger! I know all about losing inspiration but please! This story is too good to be abandoned!
Lora chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
I'm hoping you'll be back to finish this fic...sometime soon.