Reviews for For the Love of His Son
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 10/10
Here I am rereading this story! I've always loved this story and I just keep coming back to read it again and again
nshai chapter 15 . 2/16
this was so good
Syaoran-Lover chapter 15 . 1/4
My favorite part about this was Kiba’s rising up in tank in Sasuke’s eyes.
I loved how Kiba went from stupid idiot to Naruto’s best friend/bodyguard or stg.

I can’t forgive Tsunade here. While I understand she was hurt and thought Naruto was lying, I don’t think she even apologized after slapping him that hard the first time... slapping a child who had already been plenty abused. And while she didn’t exactly do it on purpose, how could an experienced doctor like her leave when the due date is coming in and inexplicable enough pregnancy? Oo

Nice fic
Isesrez chapter 15 . 9/24/2020
This was your bestest bestest story along with Dirt and Grime.
zainab.198923 chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
I was thinking where is the usual humour and there comes the bag of chips joke smooth!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2019
Thank you for writing a good story.
jinkiane chapter 15 . 9/28/2019
been looking for this story.. im so happy
Flower573 chapter 15 . 7/7/2019
I love this story so much!
Lily chapter 12 . 6/26/2019
i can't stop reading this fic. It's my favourite Naruto fanfic ever
Cafrye chapter 15 . 11/27/2018
Splendid, marvelous, why does Sasuke never get pregnant in stories. A pregnant, pouty, broody Sasuke. That would be hilarious.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2018
I'm just gonna say. This story made me laugh so hard, it made me cry, it made me angry, and it made me wake up late in the night. I enjoy the story so much I'm looking forward on your works. Please continue and I'll continue to support you.
Mikkan-Cen chapter 15 . 8/15/2018
Inner 3 year old me's bowing before you muttering word of thanks and appreciation for:
1st: This story is finished. How awesome is that?
2nd: SasuNaru. Perfection.
3rd: Well written story. Naru's awesome, definitely not a damsel in distress. Sasu's a possessive bastard as I always picture him as he is. Everyone in here is just so plain perfect for their role in the story. Even the villains such as Orochi, Sakura and Itachi played their characters really well. The setting is great being Sasuke as a Lord. Tsunade and Jiraiya as tandem Hokage and such for Konoha. I love Hina and Chouji's role too, not to mention hyperactive Kiba. I just can't imagine Gaara and Sasu being friends. xD I'm also glad that this is the first MPREG story that I've read. Explanations are acceptable and on the spot. And oh about the lil dragon, Ryuu. He's so adorable and I'm just plain in love with your concept of him being their son first before having Naru got pregnant. He also loved Naru very much. Grateful for that.
4th: Kyuubi being a loving occupant of Naru's just amazing. I always love stories like that.
You know, there are lots of things I wished to thank you for this wonderfully written story you've shared for us. My heart is swelling out of love, gratefulness and inspiration after reading this. Definitely a MUST read if fans are craving for beautifully well written and creative plotting stories. Packed with love, cuteness, family stories, acceptance and such. Oh not to mention the lemons which would be the topping of the cake. The humor are good in blend too most specially Sasu's inner 3 year olds. It always had me laughing just by imagining it. I'm really glad I've stumbled upon this great creation. It satisfies my every craving. Makes me tear up whenever I think that its not a book and SasuNaru's not a Canon.

Again, thank you for letting us read such a wonderful AU story as this. Love you from moon and back.
boltedsalad chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
you know what's funny? this the second story i've read by you and i thought that your name seemed familiar (because at first i didn't notice it) and i searched at your stories and i found out that you've written the demilitarized zone too (which is the your first story i've read) and let me tell you that these two stories were really amazing. my only problem with this one is that i have a hard time imagining itachi as evil but it isn't the first fic that has him as that so im cool with it now
Angel chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for this amazing story!
Thank you, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
Thank you... I am without the words..
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »