Reviews for For the Love of His Son
Justus chapter 15 . 21h
Wow! I just love this fanfict it so very much. I am going to read it a second time next month.
Freya Elric chapter 14 . 9/16
God, I love Shikamaru-nese! :D
Freya Elric chapter 11 . 9/16
"They were down a few Uchiha." Pfft. Yeah, an entire clan being murdered typically does that. Down a few... lmao. Best line so far.
dontlookforme chapter 15 . 9/3
This is such a beautiful story I'm in love with it! Now I'm on a quest to find more Lord Sasuke Uchiha stories but I doubt they'll compare to this. I literally can't stop gushing about this!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 15 . 8/10
This one of my favorite fanfics it had everything the other didn't I mean naruto wasn't annoying or overly lovely or so many things others put that are kinda annoying cause the fanfic starts good and then gets to thing that just ruin the whole thing but I just loved this one from the beginning to the end
Thanks for the fanfic and I hope I get to read more fanfics like this
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 15 . 7/10
I've read this story like four times already and I'm still not bored... you have a wonderful gift...all your stories are beautiful
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 15 . 7/10
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 8 . 7/10
I love inner chibi sasuke... I feel like instead of inner sakura the original manga and anime could have used this more
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 7 . 7/10
I like sarcastic kyuubi ... love it in fact
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 15 . 7/1
thank you for writing this awesome story and sharing this with us:)
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 13 . 7/1
orochi and grace are oxymorons...don't you think?!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 8 . 7/1
chibi sasuku muttering 'brimg it on' ha ha.. I cracked up at that
Tuesday'sHere chapter 15 . 5/11
Yay awesome story! Many evil cliffhangers but those are what made me charge through and find out just what happens! I enjoyed the entire story, it wasn't rushed, things seemed to happen at a good pace, good grammar and sentence structure, (it is sad but so very true that bad grammar and composition make a story difficult and less fun to read) and the overall read was enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this story; SNS forever!
lin chapter 15 . 4/23
Woah! I loved it soo much. Second time reading it over again.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 15 . 4/5
#breathes

#take a deep breath

THIS FIC IS AMAZING! PERFECT! WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! AWESOME! LOVABLY BEAUTIFUL! BEYOND ANY PRAISE I COULD GIVE!

'Impossible' words is really usable words in this fic is amazing!

This fic give us such positive message!

Everything is possible!

Naruto is miracle!

Their sons is Amazing!

I FREAKING LOVE THIS FIC TOO MUCH IT'S HURT!