Reviews for For the Love of His Son
Flower573 chapter 15 . 7/7
I love this story so much!
Lily chapter 12 . 6/26
i can't stop reading this fic. It's my favourite Naruto fanfic ever
Cafrye chapter 15 . 11/27/2018
Splendid, marvelous, why does Sasuke never get pregnant in stories. A pregnant, pouty, broody Sasuke. That would be hilarious.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2018
I'm just gonna say. This story made me laugh so hard, it made me cry, it made me angry, and it made me wake up late in the night. I enjoy the story so much I'm looking forward on your works. Please continue and I'll continue to support you.
MiniAichii chapter 15 . 8/15/2018
Inner 3 year old me's bowing before you muttering word of thanks and appreciation for:
1st: This story is finished. How awesome is that?
2nd: SasuNaru. Perfection.
3rd: Well written story. Naru's awesome, definitely not a damsel in distress. Sasu's a possessive bastard as I always picture him as he is. Everyone in here is just so plain perfect for their role in the story. Even the villains such as Orochi, Sakura and Itachi played their characters really well. The setting is great being Sasuke as a Lord. Tsunade and Jiraiya as tandem Hokage and such for Konoha. I love Hina and Chouji's role too, not to mention hyperactive Kiba. I just can't imagine Gaara and Sasu being friends. xD I'm also glad that this is the first MPREG story that I've read. Explanations are acceptable and on the spot. And oh about the lil dragon, Ryuu. He's so adorable and I'm just plain in love with your concept of him being their son first before having Naru got pregnant. He also loved Naru very much. Grateful for that.
4th: Kyuubi being a loving occupant of Naru's just amazing. I always love stories like that.
You know, there are lots of things I wished to thank you for this wonderfully written story you've shared for us. My heart is swelling out of love, gratefulness and inspiration after reading this. Definitely a MUST read if fans are craving for beautifully well written and creative plotting stories. Packed with love, cuteness, family stories, acceptance and such. Oh not to mention the lemons which would be the topping of the cake. The humor are good in blend too most specially Sasu's inner 3 year olds. It always had me laughing just by imagining it. I'm really glad I've stumbled upon this great creation. It satisfies my every craving. Makes me tear up whenever I think that its not a book and SasuNaru's not a Canon.

Again, thank you for letting us read such a wonderful AU story as this. Love you from moon and back.
Miratriarch chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
you know what's funny? this the second story i've read by you and i thought that your name seemed familiar (because at first i didn't notice it) and i searched at your stories and i found out that you've written the demilitarized zone too (which is the your first story i've read) and let me tell you that these two stories were really amazing. my only problem with this one is that i have a hard time imagining itachi as evil but it isn't the first fic that has him as that so im cool with it now
Angel chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for this amazing story!
Thank you, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
Thank you... I am without the words..
Arw165 chapter 15 . 6/21/2017
I thought I paid enough attention to the story (I hope I haven't missed anything), but there are still things I would like to know more about. Why did Orochimaru kidnapped Naruto in the first place? He knew about the demon-thing, but was there any evil plan behind it? Or just making Jiraiya, Tsunade and Naruto miserable in one move? I can't imagine Orochimaru making this much effort just because of his sadistic ways. At this point I can't see Itachi and Orochimaru as a way to give Naruto some sappy past and have convenient enemies to built climax on.
Naruto himself was a little bit too perfect to my liking. And overpowered. Having his chakra do miracles at will is just too easy. Unless you elaborated on that "power" some more, I just wasn't satisfied with simple "because I can/I'm special" explanation.

Other than that, thanks for a long well-written story. :)
MIYOKO KUROKISA chapter 15 . 6/3/2017
THAT WAS AWESOME OH GOD!
*INHALED**EXHALED* NARUTO AND SASUKE BABY WAS QUIET...
ALSO ABOUT THE BABY CAN TALK TO CHAKRA .. THEIR LEMON SCENE AND LOVEY-DOVEY SCENCE
AWESOME THAT WAS THE BEST FANFIC I READ ONE OF THE BEST ..
I HATE THAT BITCH PINK HAIRED FORE-HEAD AND FLAT THAN BABY (FOR THOSE WHO LIKE SASUSAKU DON'T BE MAD WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE COMMENT OR THE FANFIC ABOUT SASUNARU ) TEHEE TQ
Guest chapter 15 . 4/23/2017
It's so cute
And it's a good story, really good i say
I love how you make ryuu and sasuke really love naruto
Thanks for a good story and i hope you'll write another amazing story like this
ahans1b chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
Amazing story! Everything that happened to poor Naruto was harsh though.
emowoods205 chapter 15 . 3/13/2017
Just finished reading this beautiful book for the millionth time and I'm in tears yet again... Lover this story... 3~
emowoods205 chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
Read this book a million times yet I still love it...I love your writing it never gets old...
Niha161 chapter 15 . 3/8/2017