Reviews for For the Love of His Son
SilverDragon88 chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
Awwwwwwww!
And that was all she wrote. Lol.
No, seriously that was just too friggin cute!
fluffymuffyscourgehedgy1 chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
WAHHHHHH IM CRYING
I KINDA HATE ITACHI
AND IN GOING TO DRAW CHIBI SASUKE WAVING A FLAG THAT SAYS YKU GO GIRL
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I love this, it was a real feels trip. I felt like I was riding a roller-coaster.
cake0108 chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Sooooooooo cute
Annari Love chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
This was awesome. I liked this so much. Finished in less than a day. Aside from feeling scared with the parts with Naruto's abuse, I was practically giggling like a fan girl on crack. Continue with this line, does wonders. Sasunaru fans 4 ever!
tralalalala chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
Great ending. Loved Sasuke calling Kiba as Naruto's body guard. And the two kiddos looking at each other was super cute.
Nita chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
It's ...beautiful.
tralalala chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
I like Naruto wearing the pants.
tralalallaa chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Whaaaaaaaaaaat. Slapping time!
koukimiki chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
hello, I really like this story, it's a new approach of sasunaru. the one that got stuck with orichimaru is naruto... great, you can make it really interesting, i like it very much.
just one thing, uhm, sakura's family name, I believe it's haruno not hurano. it's just my opinion.
thank you. over all I really like your story. good job michelerene- sensei.
CharkAttack chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
ASDFGHJKL
IMINLOVE!
DChan21 chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
Love this story I re-read it again and still had me amazed and out of my seat the whole time! I wish you would do a sequel to see the boys all grown up as well as their other siblings! Thanks for the great work!
Lily chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is my favourite fanfic,i've read it about ten times.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
Holy. Freaking. Kami! One of the best sasunaru stories I've ever read!
jupimako chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
That... That was beautiful. A gem of a story. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »