Reviews for The Safest Place
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Seriously. Perfection again.
oncetherewasaway chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Loved it Alicia. Seeing the vulnerable Mer take the chance on what she wants and craves. Great stuff. I think we all want to see Mer take a chance and follow her gut and go for it. Thanks again
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aww that made me cry. I absolutely loved it. You're an amazing writer! :)
Science vs Romance chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
If only...Sigh
krwlngwthyou chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
absolutley AMAZING. I read this on the grey's fanfic forum, but I thought I'd leave a review here...

you are one of the greatest grey's fic writers out there. seriously. I love your work.

This was just wonderful to read. It gave me some hope...and it seemed realistic, too! I could see that dialogue actually happening like that. Thanks for the great story!
merder4everandever chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow. i, i dont have any words. just wow. that made me cry. now i really want merder together. crap, i shouldnt have read that cause not im crying and i dont hate derek anymore and i want my merder NOW...crap. but, wow. amazing, just...amazing
LastOfDays chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
How much would I have loved it if that would've happened on the show.

Amazing writing!
tracyh chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This time, I swear it, you have excelled yourself. I love most of the stuff you've written here but this is just the best.

You've got Meredith so beautifully. It just sounds so like her. I love the way that you don't have her blaming either Derek or herself for the way things were, but at the same time you make her look at all of it, the complete picture.

This is a beautiful fic, I hope you are really pleased with yourself.
hales03 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
i'm not sure if this is a one-shot or not, but i i'm gonna add it to my story alert list anyway because i like it.
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
oh my god, that was so amazing. wonderful writing style, amazing plot line. I really wish that would happen on the so good!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Loved it.

Bronwen Melisande chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow. I thought it was great.

I hope something like this will happen on the show very, very soon ]
alygator86 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
loved it!
Gideon Harker chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh, you almost made me cry with the beautifulness (strange word). Although I don't have that much trust in Derek as you obviously still have, this is what we all need, regardless of our view of what's currently going on on the show. Thank you.
EwanRoxMySox chapter 1 . 11/19/2007

I think I cried a little.

Why oh WHY can't something like this happen on the show.