Reviews for Paradox
Happinesssmile20 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was so bittersweet. It made me cry. Never the less, I enjoyed.
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/winners/ 2013-2/ october-2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal. / gallery/ ?album118

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. /

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal. fav .cc/gallery /thumbnails .php? album118

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
I.am.Mandy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I swear! Most of Your InuYasha Fan Fiction brings me to tears! It's a love/hate relationship between me and your writing, Mr Drake Clawfang! *Smile*

Is there any chance of you continuing Paradox and turning it into a continuation or is it set in stone?

Either way, I appreciate your care with these beloved characters, I applaud you!

Dinner's Ready chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Your writing is wonderful. This really touched me.
Abercrombielvr07 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was so good! You kept Inu in character, even though he was crying. And I like how you pointed out how Sess and Inu will never really have that perfect brotherly relationship because they have spent too long being lethal enemies! But at least they're trying! :D But yah, I just adored this and if I had logged in, DANGIT, I would put you and this story in my favorites, which I still will! lol. Basically, this was epic! And sadd :'( I never usually cry when I read fanfics, but I ALMOST DID! That is quite the accomplishment! :D Hahaha!
Asioleshion chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I love it!Very original,I would have never thought of something like that!Very sad,but very good!
AshAttack chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww.

That's so sad.

Would you ever continue this?

I'd love to read moe.
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I liked the idea - very original, I haven't read another story where Kagome dies and Inuyasha is left behind 500 years in the future. Wow - really enjoyed it.
Murasahki-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This is so good it's humbling. This is the InuYasha that I am drawn to, the one who is, beneath his brashness and self-centeredness, capable of nobility beyond the ability of mere humans, the one who his brother must ultimately accept.
CleverCover chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Dude…

That was sad. I really wanted to cry for Inuyasha.

I don’t know what to say. I feel empty of words.

I'm speechless.

Now, I have to read a happy story to make me feel better.

‘goes to sob in corner’ PUPPY!
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow! Now this was something different. I liked it. Though it did tug on the heartstrings, it is already a favorite. This shot might not have a "the" happy ending but it had oneof sorts.

You did a greatjob on this one.

D
clumsiesbabe chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
omfg that was so sad! im sitting here at the computer crying! it was good tho. but terribly sad. *cries*