Reviews for Mirror Mirror
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 3/16
Oh gosh - the feels! This feels like something that could have happened. Such raw emotions - brava.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Perfection.
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
uh-maaaa-zing.
leira123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
*sniff* That was a painful read. Absoulutly beautiful, but painful.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was very good.
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You made me cry! Wonderful though...
Mae Snapdragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OH GEORGE!

LET ME HUG YOU!

What a beautiful story. There are literally tears in my eyes-how did they get there?

I lovelovelove that he didn't name his son Fred! I loved that! It was just a stroke of genius, because he knew he had one Fred, and now that that Fred was gone, he couldn't have another and so he'd move on! Brilliant!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Absolutely beautiful. So heartbreaking and insightful. Thank you for writing it.
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Absolutely beautiful.

Well-done.
miss murder chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is so... touching. Beautiful, beautiful work.

Some corrections that should be made:

"and he used up all of them and didn't let himself feel guilty" - Unless I'm missing something, this should be present tense, like the rest of the fic.

"His voice cracks on that and he wonders why his face feels so wet, when he's not in the shower anymore, when he realizes it's tears." - Not so clear with the word "when" used twice here, and used differently. Try to change around the wording.

"Their little fists wave in the air, and as the healer hands them over, their hands link together for a second, catch on each other, and George breaks down and lets himself cry, sitting there in an uncomfortable chair, his head in his hands, crying and crying until it all melted away." - Bit of a long-winded sentence. Fix.

"From anyone else it would have felt like an accusation..." - Should be "would feel."
Reayasha chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I really love this oneshot. I myself am a twin and when i read the book and Fred died I remebered one time when I was at work I was going to clean the doors (that are just windows) and when i saw my reflection I actually thought it was my sister and stopped thinking she was going to walk in, and when the releftion stopped I smiled and waved at her to come in. After a second i finally figured out that is was me and not my sister i was seeing. Haha totally wierd. But the book made me think that someday one of us would see a reflection when the other was gone, and it made me cry my heart out. I don't think JKR really thought it through about killing a twin off because it hurt alot for me to see a twin die even if it was just a book character ya know? It's strange that it did but hey it's alil to close to home. Live it up, you're story really hit it on spot!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
i loved this! honestly it made me cry a little. it was so beautiful and sad! love the thing about George's tears feeling like stones behinde his eyes too many to come out. :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Absolutely beautiful. I love the imagery of the all these shuttered and blocked mirrors- and then the symbolic moving on into the future with little Flynn's naming. Excellent!
Blouta chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was probably the best George one-shot I've ever read. And I like that he didnt name the boy Fred.
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw... yay. At least he can live now!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »