Reviews for Troubled Minds
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was cute. I especially liked the line, "I guess you don't have to worry about the fire lord, cause I'm gonna kill you first!" I burst out laughing! That was awesome! I loved the overprotective brother angle! Hilarious! And a really cute ending. Good job. It would be really cool if you did a second chapter, but it seems that this was written five years ago, so I'm not sure if the offer still exists.
love it chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I demand a sequel! love it!
j chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love your storys I've read and liked all of them I don't even cate about spelling& grammer.
Plainsarcasm chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE! PLEASE! I HAVEN'T READ A GOOD KATAANG IN WEEKS! DON'T FAIL ME NOW!
me chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I want a sequel. and so do the friends i showed this awesome story to. thats about ten people, so for our sake write a sequel.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Excellent oneshot! I'm really glad that Sokka realized how Aang really cares for Katara.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
its really good, i could see it happening in the series. please do a sequal, maybe with some tokka in it -
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow... I wrote this last night and when I read it just now, I was wondering why it seemed familiar.

I guess I am blond for a reason:)
jliljj chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
yh i would like to see what you would do if you continued it, i think it would make a good read :)
Izzie and Hannah chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh, so cute! I would love to see a sequel!