Reviews for Like yellow does on blue
OND chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I've always wondered as well why Josh had a fear of hospitals. Good idea, really creative.

And of course-the slash! Thank god. This was really cute, and secductive!Drake was awesome.

~Sunny
danita3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
perfect story :D , you know , every time you mention josh's mom , my stomach hurts , its so touching , and i felt so sad and imagined the whole thing , i really hope to find out what really happened to josh's mom , and i hope its similar to ur version :)
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Lovely. Very very sweet

xoxo
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
It's so touching, literately haha kidding.
Wolf Demon Queen chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
aw!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw :) That was so beautiful. I absolutely love the beginning and the reference back to it at the end. It's so perfect, and I love the Something Corporate line as the title :D
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Seriously, you *must* stop this. I just left that oh-que-surprise review for that other DrakeJosh story of yours, and so I read this and love it too and it turns out to be written by you? Again? From now on I'm checking before I read...
50bop chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
AW! No over-acting, no sex, just pure sweet and simple love. Sometimes I dread the Romance section for it being cheesy, but this is so heart-wrenching and sweet. Oh, and btw, YOU INCLUDED CRAIG/ERIC! Yeah!
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
AW!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was good! -claps- It made me smile!
asteroidbuckle chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very well done. I enjoyed this a lot. Great characterizations.
wingedhybrid17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
*adds to favorities* Well written and I loved how in character you kept Drake and Josh.
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aww! This is brilliant! I luv the concept and it's just so sweet! Nicely written too. Overall, a luverly piece!
missy10202008 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
OMG! Loved it! You should so continue it! Awesome!

*~Marissa~*
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
"Besides, letting himself breakdown in front of Drake had made him feel a little better, but the idea of being that vulnerable in front of Mindy, in front of anyone in the world who isn't Drake still makes him want to throw up." You're killing me, here.

Also, the detail about coloring in the waiting room in the hospital just hits the nail right on the head. When I was eight, my mother died of cancer and I remember the receptionist in the main waiting room giving me a stack of junk flyers and a pen because he didn't have crayons handy and that held me for a few hours. And I did a lot of homework in that room with its own set of ugly chairs.

On a much much lighter note, I love that Craig and Eric have that same intimacy that D&J eventually have. And you mentioned Crazy Steve (!) There just needs to be more Crazy Steve in general.