Reviews for It's Not Like That!
chiichoo chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I know it's been years since this was finished, but I couldn't help thinking that there should be a next part to this. I enjoyed reading how he "struggled" with himself and how the others saw through him. I most definitely loved the talk with his father.
almostinsane chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Great story1 LOL. I loved Shikaku in this. I'll be reading more of your stories. God bless!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
'Thoughts like that are best mulled over with a sake in your hand. Just don't tell your mother!'

'Right after one more drink.'

Great qoutes right there. Nice story. Your companion stuff is good, too.
Madgamer2k7 chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Lol I love how the three stories weave in with eachother. You style of writing is very funny and i hope to see even more in the future.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Yay, I love Choji's Hourglass shaped clouds, I saw a cloud that looked a little like a dog when I was walking home today, I wonder if Kiba would look for dogs if he started to watch clouds?

The ending to chapter one was so cool. What a lucky fish merchant, getting to tell people that his daughter-in-law is a travelling carnival's bearded lady!

I hope that you will eat something tasty today!
Shadow Owner chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
InosBane, this too was hilarious! I loved the part when Shikamaru reasoned with himself by reminding himself of his team's opinions (that was a great method of demonstrating how Shikamaru somewhat feared to admit his feelings to himself, though his intellect wouldn't let it slip through!), and I absolutely loved it when Shikamaru's dad came into the picture. Oh!

Thanks so much, InosBane, for another angle of ShikaTema!
Summerlover01 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter! The way you handled it by having Shikamaru play a game with Asuma was very in character and an excellent way to bring up Shikamaru's feelings. I loved it. P.S. I really like how your writing is very light and fluffy. Keep up the awesome work. _
aerialsxx chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
omg this was soo great! ur a really good writer! [:
lustofficial chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
LOVE THE STORY!
yumi-maki chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Brava! I LOVED this chapter! It was definitely the best and the perfect way to finish it off. I already liked Shikamaru's dad and this chapter reminded me why. He's so funny! But just like his son, he can be serious when the occasion calls for it. You've got a real knack for characterization. I can't wait to read the sequel!
yumi-maki chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Aw how cute! I like how you tied in all the previous chapters with this one. I think you capture Shikamaru's character nicely and it's good to know that he's finally admitted that it is like that. lol!
yumi-maki chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Asuma -sensei! Good job. He really knows Shika well and you managed to portray that quite well here. I'm going to have to refer to my non-ShikaTema supporting friend to your fics...she just refuses to see it (just like Shikamaru here...lol!) Another good chappie.
yumi-maki chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Oh hey, this chapter's my favourite so far. It was really funny and I like how you portrayed Shikamaru and Chouji's relationship. I alos noticed the subtle InoChou hints too. Good chapter! I wish I could see an hour - glass shaped cloud...
Briight chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
ahh . i love thia fanfic... (:

author. can you continue it? like when it's the chunin exam where they both meet again?
celestial1927 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
another very nice story! heh. btw, spelling mistake. its not "definently", its "definitely"
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »