Reviews for Revelations in Pink and Blue
Dovah Tronn chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Uh la la la You are awsome!
german sonamyfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
i liked it a lot good thinking of realitionship (im sure i wrote it wrong) betwen the characters. a little bit longer whould be cool.

god it is hard to write in another languages.

speaking is so much easyer(and that is wrong to sure of it)

greetings from germany
TheHumbleFellow chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Aw, so sweet!

Throwing in Silver and Blaze was a bit random though. Shouldn't they be in their dimension/timeline/whatever?

Regardless, Great job!
Laana 84 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Kool. But i don't mean to be predictable and complain but u've got them classified wrong. doll in the attic is friendship and this one seems like more romance. Like i said i re-ally don't wanna kol.

84.
Laana 84 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This has more romance than i 'S AWESOME!

cisco10029 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
nice story man... really nice
lilMissThang chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
1 word for this... spectacular.

great job
Kalsanda chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
FullMetalBankai chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
this is awesome! u nailed this story in such detail, and made amy seem totally cool! please make more!

love, a sonic fangirl, )

SesshyShadowSatoshiSonic
sonamy27 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
you should get a job at sega
SilentRider chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Another great story, Mr. Bault. I'm not really a SonAmy person but the way your wrote this story made it seem possible for such a thing to be true and not another lovey-dovey piece of garbage. It's good to see you threw in Honey the Cat and Tiara Boobowski, a little fun for the more traveled Sonic fans. All in all, it's a treat to see that you're still writing and I hope to see another one of your stories very soon. Also, have you ever thought of having Heroes of Arcadia being made into a flash movie?
Northernmegas chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hello First I would like to say, this was very good. Secondly Anthony where the {Bleep} did you go. LOL. It has been forever since Fan Fic's Game master series has had an update :).

And as a comment to this story and curiosity, I wonder what would happen if Sally arrived at that party? ROTFL
Aurora-cs chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Glad to see some new material from you! I'm always a sucker for SonAmy endings because if you make Amy less clingy, as you did, they really are a good couple :D Now - does this mean more chapters of 'Adventure's Aftermath'? I want to see what happens with Aura :D Of course, I've been lax in my writing as well, so I guess it's a case of work on both our parts eh? :D
SPark681 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Great story, I just read the first part to this story so I would understand this one. You are truly talented I still read The Heroes of Arcadia series and no matter how much I read them it never gets old. Glad to see you have a new story up and looking forward to any new ones you might produce.

Keep up the great work!