Reviews for Naked Ronin Story
MEKbookworm chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
PLEASE write more like this haha! we need some fun fics like this including all our heroes.

and who doesn't like a naked Sage? lol
laylawi chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
'High'larious!
Akirianna chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Dies laughin! Oh my gosh too funny! I loved it! Please, please write more fanfiction.
fireangel63 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
please do continue on please its so funny and amazing lol keep up the good work
SickmindedSucker chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
! So its 6 a.m. here, and I'm trying to be quiet, but with this fic, oh my god it's just not working! This was such a pure work of genius that it's hysterically funny! And dude, I would TOTALLY be Mia in this! I normally hate the woman in fanfics, can't stand her for the life of me... but in yours, she's freakin' Awesome! Kudos, much kudos! LOVE IT!
ava chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
epic. the ending was sudden, but overall, funny and unique.
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh my gosh. This was funny and it made me laugh so many times! Where did you come up with this story? I applaud you.
cecita16 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
lol

lol that was so kool we laghed so much we almost peeded in our pants i dont reamember the charicters to much but i get the jest of it
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Hahaha! That was so incredibly strange, but hilariously funny. Great piece, em! :-)
Watashi wa Kosaku chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That can only be described as pure genius.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
OMG! Too funny! OMG the poor Ronins...lol.

meira
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
ahahahaha! what IS this? HAHAHA!

oh that's good. I haven't suffocated by my own laughter for awhile.
silverwolf shell chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
OMG I can't stop laughing. This fic is wrong on so many levels but it is so funny. Em I absolutly love that you wrote this fic. The naked ronin thread on SF has forever corrupted you though it isn't necessarly bad. ;) The ronins being trapped naked together has to be one of the best kind of tortures that can be imagined. Go Robyn at the end. Though I would be surprised if she didn't try to go for more after she was done with Sage. Great job!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Lmao! That was so great! I loved it! _ v
xxPeanutxx chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
lmmfao! OMG dude i was laughing out loud in the middle of class. this was great.