Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I'm still waiting for an update because, for god's sake, this is the best thing I have ever read!
L lawliet lover chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
I looooovvvvveeeee ur story
gellybelly chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter!
gellybelly chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
YEEESSSS FINALLYYY! A SLASH STORY WORTH READING FOR! THANK YOU!
EggyMiNa chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Really enjoyed the story _ especially the AU you created and how well you portray the characters in the story. Sci-fi and hot guys probably makes me the happiest person.

Update when you can _
Flaming Abby chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
This is hands down the best AU story I have ever read. The consistency you have created in both the alternate world and in the characters themselves is amazing. please, please, please continue this!
OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Very neat and clever way you tied up the Persian's - I like the AU. Looking forward to reading more of it.
Agarwaenloth chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
I love this! Please continue soon!
nc619 chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
I really like this story. It is very original and intriguing. Please update soon.
JM1911A1 chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
Well, this sure is freaking Astinos out now isn't it? Poor boy... Though I do believe he's very very thankful to his current condition.

And five dollars on Stellios going to yell at the Boss... . (Loving the story, keep writing!)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Aw GAWHD xD

I'm sorry, but a hell of a lot more happened in the chapter than you said 8'D It was great w Fun, funny, sweet...

To tell you the truth, at random moments in time while I'm doing whatever, I'd suddenly think, 'When's that fanfic gonna update, I wonder...'

And somehow I almost screamed when I saw that it did :P So instead I just held my sides and laughed close-mouthed and made random squeaks. So yeah xD Hope for more, really.
Illusenoftheearth chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Yay. I'm so happy you've posted more. I love your story and I can't wait for the next update. By the way, it is by no means suckish. It's great. :D
Billie the fourth sage chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
I'm so happy for the update w You have no idea how long I've waited for this xD

Well anyway, I liked this chapter. Cute playful banter, even if nothing much happened xD

Hey, do you want me to be your beta? I can help you out with some of the grammar here. your call
Karlee Sikes chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
I Love It! This is the first 300 fanfic I really enjo reading. I's Masterfully put with a lot of deatail and know you put a lot of effert in this. It would be a crime not to finish it. Also I lOVE the paring, the Charicter persinality fits beautifuly, and the alian thing is a nice thouch also. Please update soon.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Oh ow 8O It's an amazing idea, and even more, just wonderful _ I want to see what comes next please _

The storyline is creative, but still retains the hardness and awe from the original 300 story 8D

Really really amazing work _ I hope you get their realtionship going too :3