Reviews for Redemption
MagicalJoy chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wonderful scene, thank you for writing it, your descriptions put the readers into the mind of Tom Carrisford with ease, making us feel his anguish. Well done!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was excellently written! Like you, I've been a fan of ALP for almost as long as you have. It feels like you've put in missing piece that should be, but wasn't in the original book. I look forward to any other of your stories based on this wonderful, original book.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
misakigirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow! Loved it! I really liked how you expressed Mr. Carrisford's thoughts during those long months... how difficult it must've been... and how he remembers Sara...

Since I was little I have loved the story and I always thought it was really sad Mr. Carrisford's one mistake brought so much misery upon all the involved (himself, sara and her father and even Ram-Dass and Mr. Carmichael and his family)

It was really nicely done, especially at the end when he at last gets a spark of hope.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
deactivate-account chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I liked this very much. The last line was perfect.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I would have liked to have seen more of Carrisford in the novel as well. This is a very good try at filling in a gap that needs filling.
Rose Black chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I quite like this! (In a sad way.) It would be lovely if you used this to start an ALP category in the Book section of the site, too.
Grignard chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Great story. It's always nice to read more about the Indian Gentleman. You kept it within the book-verse and captured the angst well. Keep writing!
Mongie chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aw, poor Carrisford. I really liked this look into his mind, how he was so tortured, and that's why he didn't remember there was a girl at first. I feel sorry for him. :( Yay bee fic! Yay bee fic in a new fandom!