Reviews for To Separate a Twin
mugglemax chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so sad! I loved the fight scene, and read it over and over again because it was so good! Totally got the whole image in my head. My lips a trembling though. :(
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
please update and add another chapter (: x
please don't abandon this story cant wait to see what happens next (: xx
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
please contiune tis story please its been to long (:
FanSinceForever chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
why haven't u updated yet? I love this story.
MadCatta chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
Well, you're heading on well for two and a half years... Go on, in spirit of Fred and George's birthday (yesterday) give us an update... Quite fancy George living this experience really

Cait x
glowingblueforyou chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
You are kidding, right? by not updating.. you are just kidding, right? How could you NOT have updated. i'm dying to find out what happens next. I hope the branch smacks stupid Malfoy in the face! That git! Anyway, you've GOT to update! Pleeeeeeeaseee you write so ~ I beg you :((
glowingblueforyou chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
I actually felt a little sad for that creature! I wish you hadn't killed it... maybe done something to take all the poison out of it, leaving behind a cute and truly lovable pet! Sorry, I just love animals so much... but anyway, what do you mean by 'within the next year'.. how can you not update?please... *distraught fangirl face*
glowingblueforyou chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Awwwh, George is so cute! *big hug to him* Love Fred for all that he is doing for George! Brilliant!
glowingblueforyou chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Woaaaahhhhhh! Breathless... I'm out of words! Woah woah woah! Super-mega-awesome chapter! I'm so sorry for George, he doesn't know what he is doing! I'm sure he's fighting this battle inside his head. Poor poor poor fred and george. More 'poors' for Fred, though. poor guy! I love them so much. and you are just great SomedayEngland!
glowingblueforyou chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
I don't know why i laughed out loud when George hit Wood with his bat! ROFL I dunno why I'm still laughing! That was such an uncharacteristic thing for George.. the sensitive twin! 3 .. I cannot say this enough but i loooove how you write! You are my favourite!
glowingblueforyou chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
George is PURE EVIL!Nooo.. I'm loving every bit of this..terrific fight between fred and george in the common room!And oh my, I cannot believe he said all that about harry and hermione in front of the entire school. poor ron and hermione.. and more importantly POOR George!I'm lovin' it!Love you to bits. XX
glowingblueforyou chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Brilliant! Who would've thought George would say something so mean.. Ah the hurt he inflicted on poor Fred's heart! Awesome, LOVED the word-duel between them.. it wasn't much of a duel but yeah loved it anyway! You rock!
glowingblueforyou chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Arrgh! Nooooo! I'm going crazy with worry now! Why did that slimy creature get out of the slytherin common room? and WHY the twins? why? And seriously, i love you! you write so well. Its 4am and i'm hooked onto this!
glowingblueforyou chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
YAY Gryffindor wins! Seriously, I hadn't expected the match to go on without George.. But yeah it did and cheers to Freddie boy for whacking that Bludger at Malfoy! But I'm SO worried for George! :(. Anyway,I love how you write. you've got such a nice and easy style. :)
glowingblueforyou chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Great game!its fun to watch a quidditch game from the twins' POV..but OMG I'm worried for them now :-o.. you know how to keep your readers curious! xx