Reviews for Wake Up
FireKat91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I know it's been quite a few years since you wrote this story, but I just wanted to let you know how much I liked it, I was actually crying at one point. Thank you for choosing to share this story, and have a lovely day
Kat
Shawn and Sammy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
'END'... I hate that word TT
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was great! I loved it!

Wildfire
kspadawan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Cuuuuuuute! X3
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
So sweet - I even cried a little there! Loved it!
Jaspre chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I hate you so much that I love you! This was the most heart-wrenching, wonderful tearjerker I've ever read. Thank you for such an awesome story.
Vampire-to-B chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
littlebixuit chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was just really... wow.

Really, I'm not a person that is easily moved to tears by a movie or a song or a story, but you... got me.

Thank you very much.
invisalite chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh my goodness... This is such a good one! I loved it.
Althea17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was a nice twist. Personally, I hate it when Lassiter doesn't take the bullet for Shawn. I feel like it undermines his ability as a cop and his strong protective nature in general :/

Another favorite! _
Stellata chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I loved this part of Futurama so very much, and it works so perfectly here! Thanks for this.
A maze thing chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh man. I love that Futurama episode! And I love your story! It's absolutely amazing! Lassiter missed Shawn! All of the dreams with Shawn were heartbreaking. And Henry was heartbreaking as well. But at least in the end it all turned out well (as it did in Futurama). This was great! I really and truly love this story!
FHORJDcWOShSJOJEiAOSxOWDJoWErG chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
OH MY GOD THAT IS THE SWEETEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! IT IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Oh, not really a slash fan, but this was GOOD. I actually didn't see the ending coming - Bravo!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That futurama episode was the one in which Fry and Leela (sp?) are both stabbed by something, Leela thinks Fry died, but it turns out the thing went right through him, leaving a hole only, while she got poisoned by the tip, right?

LOL.

I liked this story better. Not so stupid. :)