Reviews for Hogwarts One Half
TimberlineWolf chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
I LOVE your depiction of Hufflepuff. The way they work as such a tightly knit family is wonderful! If only we could have groups in real life that acted that, a great many social problems that people have would be greatly diminished.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Ah, once again, we have here a decent idea ruined by Perfect Lionheart. This is par for the course, so I'm not certain why I am still surprised and disappointed.
Akritedes chapter 22 . 2/16/2015
This is very interesting, as much so as most of your other pieces. It's rather captivating how you can take pieces of canon fact and use them in new and logical ways, then take those to a final conclusion that's so much more interesting than the drivel Rowling originally wrote. Honestly, that's a favorite of mine in fiction, well-thought out and outlined background and power anatomy and such. It's one of the biggest reasons I hope these stories aren't forever unfinished.
Zelara chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
That explains why s/he is acting like a girl, but raises the question of 'why is everyone still using their real first names?'
Zelara chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Why is 'Ranko' acting so egregiously feminine? S/He has been portrayed as violently masculine in canon, and while s/he did end up a bit more domestic towards the end, that is a far cry from being so... Disney Princess-esque as s/he seems here.
Zelara chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
The Pools of Stars and Vault of History sound a lot like the Total Perspective Machine from The Hitchhiker's Guide, and that was best known for driving people utterly mad. The machine showed a map of the universe, and how small you were in relation. These two artifacts shove a map of the universe and the history of mankind into your head. Do the wizards not notice the crazy or are they too arrogant to get inferiority complexes or what?
Zelara chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
why are the Patils part of this extra secret dark ritual? I don't think you explained why the others trust them enough to include them in this instead of, say, Harry and 'Hecate'.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
Where is Harry?
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
Too bad this story was discontinued.
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
Lucius is a good antagonist. Umbridge is just... as clueless as Dracois.
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
No wonder so many fic authors hate those lemmon drops...
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Draco is a product of his environment, but also an idiot.
Grizzmon chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
There is a reason the guy has DUMB in his name...
Grizzmon chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
You love your puffs, don't ya?
Grizzmon chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Well, it was about time they found out.
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »