Reviews for Hogwarts One Half
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Kodachi, being Harry sister? Oh my!
Claire Danielle chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
This is a great story so far, I hope you continue it as I'd really like to find out what's next. Where's Sirius and has he managed to save the potters? Will Wormtail resurrect Moldyshorts or will Lucius play a role? What are Cologne and Nodoka doing at the Ministry and will it help against Lucius?

When will Snape get his just deserts and will it be excruciatingly painful? Please lol.

Looking forward to hopefully more.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
A great story, it's sad that it seems to be discontinued. :(
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Rape is not a joke, even when it happens to someone as unlikable as draco malfoy. I am quite frankly sickened.
ranma girl 14 chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
great story, hope you're able to update it soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
I find your little thing about people against religion to be a rather disappointing thing in an otherwise entertaining and well written fanfic. The vast majority of evil things have been committed in the name of (insert god here) by people who believed themselves just.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
See, that's what i like about this story, other than the characterization and comedy (both of which are top notch). You go the extra mile thinking these things through, making perfectly valid methods of rationalizing in the plotholes or inconsistencies of both canon and fanon.

Any chance of more?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
as it bloody well should be. honesty, hard work and loyalty. nope, can't get anything done with that. bunch of lazy duffers my ever loving arse.

seriously digging this story.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
what's frightening is how much sense it makes to have fabric softener act like it's everclear on an enchanted file of cloth...

it's predilection for python, tho makes it so priceless
kitsuneko1976 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
*jawdrops* oh dear god! a PRACTICAL divination lesson, followed by one of my favorite python songs coming from the hat! epic!

...did the twins feed the hat tsingtao?

and are you SURE Nadoka wasn't in Slytherin? god only knows she's sneaky and cunning enough...

loving this!
Eric-Brune chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
I have to say that the line: "Salazar Slytherin would have been so proud." seems inaccurate. If Salazar were a "bad guy", why would Godric have been his friend? Ambition is not always evil... and, in fact, ambitious people can despise evil just as much as brave, loyal or thoughtful people can... yet still retain their ambitions.

I think that Rowling meant to show that Salazar's intentions were twisted over time by those with weaker minds and baser instincts. I think that Salazar would be disappointed in the "modern" House Slytherin and almost disgusted with the House you describe for its very limited scope and direction. The very idea that students would want to leave (or fear joining) because of the House's reputation would be repugnant to him, I think.
PaulBlay chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
"One might even say, with some accuracy, that the Golden Age of Wizardry had ended, and one of the first blows of that fall was dealt by Oliver Cromwell"

Congratulations on having an original interpretation of wizarding history that doesn't rely on the typical 'everything downhill since Atlantis/Merlin' approach that seems so common in fanon.
Publicola chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
I absolutely love what you've done with Hufflepuff. I've had this thought before - why do so many fics treat Slytherin house as the perfect place for Harry to be Sorted, when it's very distinctly the House of elitist snobs, *not* abused children. If anything, Hufflepuff is the place where abused or neglected children go to thrive, and the fact that you recognize that and make us of that, is simply phenomenal.

I am not a Ranma fan (never read it, and don't particularly enjoy the Ranma-oriented sections of this fic), but I absolutely love this story so far, and am wondering why I never got around to reading it earlier. Great work!
donald7777 chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
This is a pretty good story from the first chapter I was really thinking it was going to be a Kodachi Harry story. That would have proved quite interesting.

However you managed to blend the NWC in and take the story in a interesting direction.

Hope you update soon.
Shinzochi chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
AWESOME story and i am looking UBER forward to the next chapter (_)
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »