Reviews for Hogwarts One Half
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Very good, and really enjoyed the take on History here, and learning some of the reasons that the magical community acts as secluded as it does, and given how Cromwell treated them , makes me understand. Liked the part at the end with Nodoka, and going to look forward to the next chapter for sure, as this is becoming one of my favorites.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Interesting conjecture on the history of European magic schools.
star fata chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Cool.
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Eep! Dumbledore in BIG trouble in Nodoka is cracking her knuckles. I hope she doesn't hurt him TOO badly while gaining info from him. *lol* Hey I have a question. Is 'Ranko' going to get to know her cousin Draco now that 'she's' here? Did Lucius even know his long lost sister and 'niece' were returning or is it a big surprise to the rest of the Malfoy clan?
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
I can never get enough of this story. Absolutely brilliant.
mikek3332002 chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
The conversation between Professor Malfoy and Dumbledore was good.

Hopefully including the super powerfull rooms sealed by cromwell don't introduce Writers Block, like the other 2 stories that used that concept.
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
its a very interesting chapter.

i am very interesting in seeing more soon.
1Batman4u chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I enjoy HP crossovers, particularly ones where he ends up in another world or dimension. Anyway, here's a few Plot Bunnies you are free to adopt for your own purposes. ENJOY!

1) Comic book crossovers are fun (Batman, X-Men, etc.). Perhaps Harry could be recruited to join SHIELD or the Avengers, like if the Muggle secret military gets tired of cleaning up the wizarding world's mess with a new Dark Lord every decade. Also, the fact that Harry is semi-immortal makes him a good candidate for SuperSoldier experiments.

2) Naruto: Instead of growing up in Konoha, Harry could travel with Tsunade and Shizune as a medic in training, possible pairing with one of the lovely ladies. Plus, a soul healing jutsu performed by Harry could restore Voldemort's soul, bypassing the horcrux hunt and make the dark lord a mortal man once more.

3) Ranma Idea: At the end of third year while rescuing Sirius, Harry accidentally breaks his timeturner, falls through time/space and drowns in Junsekyo. When Ranma Saotome gets cursed by both Spring of Drowned Girl and Harry's spring, Harry's soul becomes anchored to Ranma Saotome as a split personality. Ranma's male and females are now magical (wizard/witch) and have a lightning bolt scar on his/her forehead. Harry Potter is amnesiac, and what he little remembers is negative, so he no interest in uncovering his past and devotes himself to helping Ranma.

Plus, it'd be funny if someone loves Harry but can't stand Ranma, or vice versa (i.e. Harry/Akane).

Saffron and the wedding fiasco all occur in the early 1990s, and Harry's third year is 1994, so you can go through the entire Ranma canon without working about the timeline as nobody in England has a reason to search for Harry Potter as he hasn't disappeared yet due to a temporal paradox.

Basically, Ranma's martial arts and ki adept skills are "the power the Dark Lord knows not."
enderverse chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
anniversary of their deaths? I thought that was Halloween?

Other than that awesome story. Being related to crossover characters or getting adopted by them is really common, but falsely believing that they are related? that is just too cool for words. I especially like your interpretation of Kodachi's character. Even when you totally bash a character its usually very well thought out, explained and consistent.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
A clever and brillant story, and iI can't wait to read what happens next to Kodachi and Harry.
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
this is some really funny stuff.

i am curious though, does this interface and parrallel another fic that follows ranma, or is it the only one, and simply not centered on ranma?
Tangent chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
A story colaberation or round-robin, eh? Well, whichever it is, I like it. :)
Daisydill chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Very cool story, kudos to whoever wrote it! (I got the impression you had help, hence the whoever.) Thanks for putting it up here, I would LOVE to read more!
Dabnormalone chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I've read and loved your works for quite a while now but prefer not to review unless I find something concrete to discuss.

I really like this portrayal of Ranma, somewhat upbeat even locked (presumably because all his friends and family rallied around him), and I really love this scene. But it strikes me as a significant change from the earlier tone of the work.

Kodachi is leaving Japan and winning freedom and a new life and then suddenly most of the people she knew there pop up and are not only better than her at all the old martial arts and cooking and such, but know more about magic than her.

I guess with her personality as written, as long as she can keep Harry as essentially a brother and can make friends she wouldn't object but it doesn't seem really fair to her in general.

I suppose that just may be the (mandatory) drawback of using a Spells R'Us but it makes me wonder how the rest of them de-aged...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Hmm. This story is starting to get "busy".

Thanks for the update.