Reviews for Hogwarts One Half
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
I can never get enough of this story. Absolutely brilliant.
mikek3332002 chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
The conversation between Professor Malfoy and Dumbledore was good.

Hopefully including the super powerfull rooms sealed by cromwell don't introduce Writers Block, like the other 2 stories that used that concept.
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
its a very interesting chapter.

i am very interesting in seeing more soon.
1Batman4u chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I enjoy HP crossovers, particularly ones where he ends up in another world or dimension. Anyway, here's a few Plot Bunnies you are free to adopt for your own purposes. ENJOY!

1) Comic book crossovers are fun (Batman, X-Men, etc.). Perhaps Harry could be recruited to join SHIELD or the Avengers, like if the Muggle secret military gets tired of cleaning up the wizarding world's mess with a new Dark Lord every decade. Also, the fact that Harry is semi-immortal makes him a good candidate for SuperSoldier experiments.

2) Naruto: Instead of growing up in Konoha, Harry could travel with Tsunade and Shizune as a medic in training, possible pairing with one of the lovely ladies. Plus, a soul healing jutsu performed by Harry could restore Voldemort's soul, bypassing the horcrux hunt and make the dark lord a mortal man once more.

3) Ranma Idea: At the end of third year while rescuing Sirius, Harry accidentally breaks his timeturner, falls through time/space and drowns in Junsekyo. When Ranma Saotome gets cursed by both Spring of Drowned Girl and Harry's spring, Harry's soul becomes anchored to Ranma Saotome as a split personality. Ranma's male and females are now magical (wizard/witch) and have a lightning bolt scar on his/her forehead. Harry Potter is amnesiac, and what he little remembers is negative, so he no interest in uncovering his past and devotes himself to helping Ranma.

Plus, it'd be funny if someone loves Harry but can't stand Ranma, or vice versa (i.e. Harry/Akane).

Saffron and the wedding fiasco all occur in the early 1990s, and Harry's third year is 1994, so you can go through the entire Ranma canon without working about the timeline as nobody in England has a reason to search for Harry Potter as he hasn't disappeared yet due to a temporal paradox.

Basically, Ranma's martial arts and ki adept skills are "the power the Dark Lord knows not."
enderverse chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
anniversary of their deaths? I thought that was Halloween?

Other than that awesome story. Being related to crossover characters or getting adopted by them is really common, but falsely believing that they are related? that is just too cool for words. I especially like your interpretation of Kodachi's character. Even when you totally bash a character its usually very well thought out, explained and consistent.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
A clever and brillant story, and iI can't wait to read what happens next to Kodachi and Harry.
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
this is some really funny stuff.

i am curious though, does this interface and parrallel another fic that follows ranma, or is it the only one, and simply not centered on ranma?
Tangent chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
A story colaberation or round-robin, eh? Well, whichever it is, I like it. :)
Daisydill chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Very cool story, kudos to whoever wrote it! (I got the impression you had help, hence the whoever.) Thanks for putting it up here, I would LOVE to read more!
Dabnormalone chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I've read and loved your works for quite a while now but prefer not to review unless I find something concrete to discuss.

I really like this portrayal of Ranma, somewhat upbeat even locked (presumably because all his friends and family rallied around him), and I really love this scene. But it strikes me as a significant change from the earlier tone of the work.

Kodachi is leaving Japan and winning freedom and a new life and then suddenly most of the people she knew there pop up and are not only better than her at all the old martial arts and cooking and such, but know more about magic than her.

I guess with her personality as written, as long as she can keep Harry as essentially a brother and can make friends she wouldn't object but it doesn't seem really fair to her in general.

I suppose that just may be the (mandatory) drawback of using a Spells R'Us but it makes me wonder how the rest of them de-aged...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Hmm. This story is starting to get "busy".

Thanks for the update.
Banner chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
That ritual was a good idea, one that was well-conceived and perfectly executed from beginning to end. Great job.

Considering what Snape and Lucius tried to do to Ms Malfoy under Riddle's orders, is she planning some sort of revenge?
hackert chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
How come Harry wasn't involved with this. I ask because the way this ch. goes, it makes seem like he isn't the main char. I figure he would be involved in somthing that gives him more power.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Overall, very good chapter, thanks!

Good but that fourth-wall-breaking stuff should be edited out.

Great scene with Hagrid!

The hat thing was good but McGonagall's bra was not well explained.

The Nodoka introduction was confusing and not setup properly.

Good to know that you can change your house merely by holding the hat and confunding it. ;-)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
This was a much better chapter. And, the way Harry acquired a sister was nicely done. :)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

""No. Her snake just talks people-talk." Harry corrected."

Wrong. This Harry already knows he can talk to snakes after the zoo incident.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Draco's comeuppance seems a little far fetched. I take it the CARTOON might show Kodachi moving that fast? Hardly seems appropriate for a serious and substantial work of literature. ;-)
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »